247 & Dan ClipperSmith

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4630 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Has anyone else had this, I recieved a text from this guy,

"I've just helped a customer start payment plan of £19/week. His 247Moneybox.com balance is FROZEN AND NO MORE CALLS. Can I help you? Dan ClipperSmith 01444 300132"

Has anyone else had this? I haven't had a call off them anyway, since I sent them proof that they did indeed take money from my account a day before it was due out. as well as 2 smaller amounts later.

They said they hadn't took any early, so I told him would send the proof and wait for his call to apologise , am still waiting. Gutless wonders, very brave on the phone moaning at you to pay your account, but point out where they went wrong and even if you owe them, they wont call back.

sorry, went into a rant, yes I still owe them, emailed them well before due date to say I couldnt pay, they took what they could( whatever A&L would give them. ) despite there being no money in the account and the cards being stopped. Despite them getting £133.83, I still somehow owe them more than I did when I Defaulted, less than 3 weeks ago.

Anyway, point is has anyone else had this text?

Hi Ksmiggy

I can not help you but rang the number myself just to nosey

Rang twice then engaged sound.

Very mysterious.

I will be wondering now myself who Dan Clippersmith is.

Can anyone unlock the answer to this text

Has anyone the knowledge.

Dan Clippersmith is really kinda the inhouse collections for 247 moneybox !!

I speak to someone called ' Robbie ' at 24MB - he is quite a quiet/gentle sounding chap, don't know his job title or have any other contact apart from on the telephone he does call me like a man pocessed! lol!, he left tons of messages one day alone when he couldn't get hold of me and got an earful from my boss last Monday so don't think he'll be keen to ring me at work again .. hopefully

But got to say, they were the first creditor to accept my re-payment plan so I'll always be grateful to them for that - respects to 247 moneybox

Happy to share my experience but for your own protection, please check and double check what myself and other Caggers inform

“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.”

:-)

Thanks a:)£0, will give em another try, although still debating on wether I can report them(police as the bank will do nothing) for taking money out of my account, they say they can take it and I have to admit, they are owed, but I emailed them beforehand stating the situation and not to take any and they took some a day before the agreed date.

will give Dclipsmith a bell.

How you coping with yours asmile ?

Report that text to the OFT, they are breaking the guidelines on debt collecting left right and centre.

Odds on when contact is made he will ask you to take out a bigger loan 'to pay off the old loan and wipe your bad debt with them' and you will have even higher interest.

This has cropped up on a couple of older threads on the PDL forums.

At the end of the day you only owe the original loan amount and one months interest.

Report them too for taking money out early and taking unagreed amounts

http://www.tradingstandards.gov.uk

http://www.consumerdirect.gov.uk

The more complaints the better as the authorities will have to act come licence renewal time.

Has anyone else had this, I recieved a text from this guy,

"I've just helped a customer start payment plan of £19/week. His 247Moneybox.com balance is FROZEN AND NO MORE CALLS. Can I help you? Dan ClipperSmith 01444 300132"

Has anyone else had this? I haven't had a call off them anyway, since I sent them proof that they did indeed take money from my account a day before it was due out. as well as 2 smaller amounts later.

They said they hadn't took any early, so I told him would send the proof and wait for his call to apologise , am still waiting. Gutless wonders, very brave on the phone moaning at you to pay your account, but point out where they went wrong and even if you owe them, they wont call back.

sorry, went into a rant, yes I still owe them, emailed them well before due date to say I couldnt pay, they took what they could( whatever A&L would give them. ) despite there being no money in the account and the cards being stopped. Despite them getting £133.83, I still somehow owe them more than I did when I Defaulted, less than 3 weeks ago.

Anyway, point is has anyone else had this text?

I recieved that text too even though i have set up a repayment plan for more than £19 per month

Thanks a:)£0, will give em another try, although still debating on wether I can report them(police as the bank will do nothing) for taking money out of my account, they say they can take it and I have to admit, they are owed, but I emailed them beforehand stating the situation and not to take any and they took some a day before the agreed date.

will give Dclipsmith a bell.

How you coping with yours asmile ?

Hee hee !! like it :madgrin: miss witty there! all except two are now playing ball ! can't believe it, in the end I'm just paying of the ones in larger amounts that capped the charges and the ones letting me pay a lower amount means room to breath and I'll get those done after the big ones are finished well thats the plan, think I'm going to need a different plan of action with Payday UK and Payday Express I'm currently being ignored by both but I'm sure they come a-calling pretty soon when they do want their money

I felt a bit naughty with 247Moneybox earlier as I got asked if all creditors were being paid the same amount - don't know he'd understand that I'm snowballing kind of !!! lol!

How you doing, any luck with 247 Moneybox?

Happy to share my experience but for your own protection, please check and double check what myself and other Caggers inform

Hee hee !! like it :madgrin: miss witty there! all except two are now playing ball ! can't believe it, in the end I'm just paying of the ones in larger amounts that capped the charges and the ones letting me pay a lower amount means room to breath and I'll get those done after the big ones are finished well thats the plan, think I'm going to need a different plan of action with Payday UK and Payday Express I'm currently being ignored by both but I'm sure they come a-calling pretty soon when they do want their money

I felt a bit naughty with 247Moneybox earlier as I got asked if all creditors were being paid the same amount - don't know he'd understand that I'm snowballing kind of !!! lol!

How you doing, any luck with 247 Moneybox?

How many paydays loans have you got and who with?

Hey Darren,

Ashamed to say I've got 5

Quick Quid

247 Moneybox

Resolution Recoveries aka. Lending Stream

Payday Express

Payday UK

It is a big relief now I've 'come out', if there are any we can compare on together please just let me know because knowledge is power - as fellow debitor my door is always open

Fi

Payday uk should be ok, I found them quite helpful,

Not getting far with 247 though. still in two minds wether can report them to police for taking money early, bit of a can of worms me thinks.

All others playing ball except CFO, Swift and quickquid are still coming up with offers too large.

Cash Genie - paid

Payday Express Paid

Peachy loans - paid

Open door loan - monthly plan

Quidmarket - Monthly plan

Txt Loan - Monthly plan

1 Month loan - Monthly plan

wonga - Monthly plan

Wage day advance _monthly pan

Payday UK -Monthly plan

now the baddies

Quick quid - under negotiation, getting nearer

247 moneybox - took money early and don't want to answer emails.

Swift Sterling - wont budge an inch

Cap Fin One - what can 1 man say about these people that hasn't been said already? A waste of a file at companies house. These have to take the award as lowest of the lowlife, they have no idea how to run a loan co.

• 3 weeks later...
I recieved that text too even though i have set up a repayment plan for more than £19 per month

I received numerous phone calls today to my home number from a guy called mike each time i explained i was not working was not receiving any benefit but he kept pushing for payment. no matter how many times i hung up on him he called back saying there was interference on the line. I threatened to report him to BT for harrassment and he hung up and called back from a withheld number. kept pushing for payment and became quite aggressive to which point i popped the battery out of the phone. a matter of seconds and he called my mobile again pushy and aggressive so at that point i became aggressive. even that did not deter him so i hung up. he called again by this point my wife answered. at first he was pushy that i come to thet phone then again become aggressive. I would love nothing more than to meet this mike...........