parking ticket - well speculative invoice - vehicle control serviceset

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4643 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i parked in a car park in birmingham city centre i displayed my blue badge but was sent a ticket by vehicle control services for not paying and display ,i have parked there before and didn;t know it was no longer free for blue badge holders . i wrote 2 them telling them that i only get £74.00 a week 2 live on and as it was a mistake could i be let off with fine reply was NO got 2 pay them . the fine is now £132.00 and keep getting letters and phone calls off graham white solicitors saying the fine will go up 2 £207.25 if i dont pay up what do i do help please

ignore

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

It's the phone calls you need to stop isn't it?

Next time they ring, tell 'Graham White' that you KNOW they are not a solicitor but in fact an employee of Roxburghe debt collectors. Tell them that their continued contact is harassment which is a criminal offence. Insist that they cease all contact and pass the file back to the parking company immediately, because any alleged 'debt' is expressly DENIED. If they do not stop writing and ringing you, they will be reported to the authorities for harassment:

http://www.nationaldebtline.co.uk/england_wales/factsheet.php?page=03_harassment

Read that link to see where to report them to. Take charge of this matter and don't hide from the next phone call, be assertive with them and threaten them with the law.

• Confused 1

if they keep pestering you on the phone,, tell them that this call is being recorded for evidence, to pass on to your solicitor,(who incidentally is a real one), graham white are not solicitors just some guy who put the threat o grams in all the different named companies envelopes you will recieve,( perhaps on about £2-00 p/h,and an illegal),, ignore no matter what,do not let this worry you in any way,, you aint done anything wrong,, even if you had, which you havent,, this shower of cow pats can do jack you know what about it.

• Confused 1

i did park and not display a ticket but as i said last time i parked there it was free 2 blue badge holders due i still ingore them ?also roxburghe uk ltd will want paying for there work ?

shede,,graham white &roxburghe debt collectors are all part of the same scaremongers,,who coincidentally are based at the same address,,,ignore them completely,,all they want to do is scare you that much, its going to make you ill,, then make you pay up,, this is what these people do,,,,you HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG,,whether you paid or not or knowlingly or not,,all these people want ,,IS YOUR MONEY,,they dont do ,reason,, they dont do,, let offs,, they dont do,appeals,,what they do do, is harass you untill you give in,, this will go no further, they will not go to court,, they will lose they know they have you ,,hooked,, so they wont go away,,,so ignore,ignore,, and keep coming back here for reassurance,,,,they have no powers whatsoever,, i have a drawer full of letters from graham white and roxburghe,, with their threats of,, what will happen,,,,what happened,,,,nothing.now please relax.

Shede,

There is a thread on this forum titled "Excel again".

It has recently had somebody contribute to it, today, I think.

Try reading it, no need to go through it all, start at message 64, then read to the end - Read, mark, learn, and inwardly digest, my friend!

All of these are on behalf of a friend.. Cabot - [There's no CCA!]

CapQuest - [There's no CCA!]

Barclays - Zinc, [There's no CCA!]

Robinson Way - Written off!

NatWest - Written off!

it will stop much quicker if you ignore,, if they phone, hang up,, text ignore, they will get the message quicker this way,,personally i would enjoy the phone calls, a bit of heavy breathing etc etc would make my day,,, but ignore , as it will stop sooner rather than later,,they wil then move on to some other unsuspecting person,,,good luck.

• 2 weeks later...

just a quick up date had a phone call on friday last week told them it was harassment and to leave me alone ,also that graham white was not a solictor and the alleged dabt was denied , and low and be hold had 2 texts off them asking me to phone them !!!!!!!!!!,have i have i f___k let u all know if any thing more happens

just carried on as if i had not said any thing just keep saying am i going 2 pay think they must be thick as was saying over agian that this is harassment in the end i just put the phone down