Littlewoods 'Shopping insurance covers your purchase + Payments

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4712 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ambrose, JD williams and Reliable Collections are the same company. They are trying to lead you a merry dance if they are implying that the charge is not down to RC but to JD/Ambrose. naughty...

I know, I've got 2 accounts, 1 Ambrose and 1 JD.

RC are their 'in-house' collectors

They are saying that they are slapping a charge for RC to take control of the debt

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife & I and started to get a phising letter every date for about 3 months last year

and we have never had any accounts with any of the companies in the group, it took a threat of legal action

to stop it.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

My wife & I and started to get a phising letter every date for about 3 months last year

and we have never had any accounts with any of the companies in the group, it took a threat of legal action

to stop it.

These are debt's I own and what I am on about it the fact that they are demanding a 100% increase in payments on both accounts, which is unreasonable.

I know, I've got 2 accounts, 1 Ambrose and 1 JD.

RC are their 'in-house' collectors

They are saying that they are slapping a charge for RC to take control of the debt

Just been re reading this and if thats the case, why do they need to charge me just to have it passed onto another department???

I'm going to be reclaiming those charges back then.

Just on the phone with Royal Mail....

Reliable Collections have the wrong post code on their letters

Reliable Collections Ltd

PO Box 268

Manchester

M99 2BD

The post code SHOULD be M99 1DR.

I will be sending them copies of the previous letters I have sent them. and it looks like this is starting all over again. So I gotta wait again for them to send me CCA info.

I will be giving them a right rollocking.

I think I had problems with their address too. I got a response from this one-

Reliable Collections Ltd

36 Houldsworth Street

Manchester

M1 1AG

It's in the small print on their letters somewhere. I'd just wait until their time is up and send the dispute letter anyway. If you have proof of postage or sent your cca recorded there is no problem.

So what youre saying is, even though the CCA was posted to the wrong/undeliverable address they are still bound by the contents of the CCA enev if they dont get it?

I have changed the address on the letter so this time it should get to them.

Thanks

All you need is proof of postage (not proof of delivery) and that is free over the post office counter. If you sent it to an address they have published then that's all the courts need.

2BD sounds too convenient to me (to Bad Debtors) - just shows my cynical mind I suppose!!!

I've got the new address to send any further letters to.

So I send RC the letter saying they are failing to supply me with the info I require.

They say they have not received it, I tell them I sent it to the first address I had.

Note : The fail to comply is sent to the new address

They then say, why didn't you send a new request to that address?

Even tho' they didn't get it and Iv'e got proof that I sent it to the first address, does the time limit still apply?

and since I sent the postal order in the first request, do they still have to supply me with the info at no further cost to me?

If you sent your cca request recorded, you can check on the royal mail web site if it has been delivered. But as brokebutnotbeatn said, proof of postage is all you need.

I phoned Royal Mail and they informed me that the post code M99 2BD is invalid and will never get to the intended destination

I have still got the receipt for proof of recorded delivery

Ah I see. Well, you sent it to the address they specified, its their problem. They won't be sending your cca so keep your proof of postage safe and get ready to put the account into dispute. The time limit still applies..

I've have seen the ploy of changing names before we had a ''friend'' stay with us when stay with us when a relationship broke up, she opened

an account with AW and when she moved out and left no forwarding address they account was changed to my wifes name as she had bought fron

the catalogue.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

i've not seen this answered

when would have benn

YOUR last financial transaction in/out on the two A/C?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I've have seen the ploy of changing names before we had a ''friend'' stay with us when stay with us when a relationship broke up, she opened

an account with AW and when she moved out and left no forwarding address they account was changed to my wifes name as she had bought fron

the catalogue.

I've checked the paperwork, I said that a few posts above. It IS in my name to begin with

i've not seen this answered

when would have benn

YOUR last financial transaction in/out on the two A/C?

dx

I've got a S/O set up to pay every 28 days to show I'm willing to still pay it even though its not the £20 they are demanding.

Well, they've got tomorrow to reply, unless I feel like being nice to them (lol) and give them another day due to Monday being a Bank Holiday...

But I know I'm NOT going to get a reply from them as I have heard from Royal Mail that the post code M99 2BD is naff. So, after knowing this, is anyone else receiving letters from RC with the address Reliable Collections Ltd,

PO Box 268

Manchester

M99 2BD

Regarding the 12 + 2 rule, do I send the CCA Fail to respond letter as I have read elsewhere on here something about another 40 days?

Can someone clear this up for me.

Thanks

Morning pooky, I have just checked through my paperwork for you and my letters from them have that same address (M99 2BD). The 40 day time limit I think you are refering to is for a SAR request, not a CCA. Get your dispute letter off today!

Morning pooky, I have just checked through my paperwork for you and my letters from them have that same address (M99 2BD). Get your dispute letter off today!

Have you sent any letters to them at that address and had any replies from that address and how long ago as Royal Mail told me that the post code doesn't exist!