F.A.O. James, Lowell Rep on CAG

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4732 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Dear James,

As you have been named as the approved Lowell rep for contact regarding CAG, may I politely request your advice please?

I have so far requested, in writing, a copy of your company's complaint procedure on four different occasions over the past eight months and prior to that, twice verbally.

I have so far received no response in any form.

As your company will no doubt be aware, this kind of lack of response is against the guidelines of OFT, FOS and other regulatory bodies and courts also take a very dim view of this kind of disregard for your "clients".

Therefore, could you please let me - and others currently dealing with your company - know if there's a particular person or office address we need to contact regarding complaints?

Thanks

Halibutt

Thanks Uncle. Already tried that. :(

I'd also like a hard copy written response though, as if even I could fake an email complete with headers, etc. then I'm sure others could too. I want something I can actually hold in my hands with confidence and hand over to a court when the time comes.

Morning Halibutt

I have never seen any replies from James no matter what question/request has been put to him

He seems to be a total waste of space (In my opinion)

R

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] I asked them to wait whilst I got my Bank card :violin:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Information that may help if a CCA request is refused due to the lack of a signature . . http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?248863-Signature-demands-fight-back-possible-!&highlight=

Thanks guys. I thought it wouldn't do any harm to give James a chance to respond to an open and sincere question though. Hopefully he'll be along soon.

H. x