RBS-Mint / Arrow Global / Westcot - Advice Needed

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4816 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

I am back for some help again! The full story to now can be read on the below thread;

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?153836-Brian-Carter-Solicitors-Advice-Please

Total amount £3,223.58

With your advice, I managed to put Bryan Carter and his friends in their place and after they were unable to provide me with a CCA for this debt, I have heard nothing from anyone since September 2008.

Within the last few days however I have received 3 letters which were sent to my parents house.

1/ From RBS stating that they had assigned this debt to Arrow Global Guernsey Ltd

2/ From Arrow Global stating that they had been assigned this debt by RBS

3/ A debt collection letter from Wescot demanding that I contact them immediately or face further action.

I find this strange having not heard anything for 2 and a half years, however I am concerned that as I was contacted directly by RBS that this collection is legitimate.

Can somebody please assist me with some advise on the next step?

Many Thanks

Laura

it probably is legitimate. Things always seem to happen in a muddle like this. If you have not been supplied with a CCA in the past, then I suggest that you start or by writing to RBS again and ask them again for the CCA.