albion collections please help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4654 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If they decide to go to court you should receive a letter before action and or a

final response letter.

If they proceed you will receive a claim pack, with all the necessary forms for acknowledging the claim, and making a defence.

#I it does happen we will help you.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

IT WON'T MATE, DON'T WORRY.

As the Brig say's were here if it does............. Don't worry about the statements or any mail that comes unless its from the courts..... You tell them what you can afford.... not the other way. Lloyds are trying that trick on the old Hippy and guess what,,,, £1.00 is what I can't afford but hey I have to show willing... They have stopped all interest and send a statement each month,,, the odd pond life appears mainly in house and say's phone to arrange payment plan,,, hippy writes back IN WRITING ONLY AND YOU HAVE A PLAN IN PLACE I (NOTE THE I NOT YOU) WILL REVIEW IN 12 MONTHS.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Happyhippy1959

are these scare tactics? do they send the same old thretaneing letters to everyone?

im expecting a reviw letter then soon from halifax all i can afford is £1 they know this so it seems stupid to send at same time as statement a collections letter saying pay min £18k now they know i cant pay so why wste paper?

They have an obligation to send regular statements, any way it gives a threat monkey

a button to press to keep them amused,yes every body get the same old c**p.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

David please dont be so scared the guys on here will help I have spent the last 10 years hidding I know that when the **** at the botom of the pond come for me they will help. Please be brave debt is just a piece of paper your life is worth so much more. They have taken over my life for years I at one point was so paranored that I through they could track me through my pc but not any more. Knowledge is Power and the people on CAG can give you that just listenr keep strong VH

thank you so much

today i have recieved 3 letters 2 from halifax 1 from albion

if yyou dont mind i shall put them here for your opioions

thanks

ALBIONS COLLECTIONS

MR XXXXXX DATE 3RD JUNE

PAY £15,154.35 NOW

our client halifax bank

acccount no xxxxxxxxxxx

amount you owe $15,154.35

dear sir or madam

we are debt collectors working for halifax bank. We have been told to recover the money you owe

you need to pay £15, 154.35 now

if your having probs making the payment calls us on xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

yours xxxxxxxxxxxx

also

halifax date 1s june

retail bank collections

accou no xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

dear mr xxxx

thnaks for your recent contact

we need to discuss your query in more detail we would like to help and it may be easier if we speak to you rather than write. please call us on number above

if you wish to set up a repayment plan, when you call us have your income and expendiutre details with you

you can seek independent advice from c a b and payplan

if you have any further enquiries contact us with your account details

yours xxxxxxxx

also

halifax

mr x date 7 june

acc no xxxxxxxxxx

dear mr x

thank you for your recent letter regarding your current situation we have accepted your offered of £1 and this arrangement wil be reviewed in 6 months

we are committed to helping our customers in financial difficulty in a sympathetic way and a positive manner and will work with you to find the right solution to your financial problems

a standing order can be set up for min payments or pay by postal order or cheque we can be contacted by the above telephone number

while payments are maintained under this arranegement, interest will be applied at a reduced rate of 0% p a

charges will be surpressed or reversed during this arrangment

if your financial siutaion remains unchanged following the review in december, we may refer your account to our recoveries team who will assist you with along term debt repayment solution with the added beneift or permanent suspension of interest. this allows the payments you make to directly reduce the outstanding debt

the repayment £1 is due to the account on the 28th of the month bla bal bla etc

your xxxxxx

ive had lots of similar letters

what do you think?

i already 3 times send income details

let me know

thanks everone for helping me

the letter dated 7th is the last in the sequence, so they are saying they are happy to keep receiving £1 per month.

Set up a standing order for £1 then you will not have to remember to send payment. Please don't send cash in the post. There is no way of proving it has been sent, plus it costs you the price of a stamp everytime!

Standing Orders mean you are in control, as previous posters have already said. SOs are SENT by you, unlike a Direct Debit which is TAKEN by the creditor. Put this to the back of your mind and concentrate on getting the rest of your life sorted. There are bigger fish to fry :-)

Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday, and all is well!

Yep there you go David, as Tootles says a RESULT.... A pound it is... Now, get there bank details,,, do it in writing but if you want to ring then use a public telephone..... any other hamster bedding that comes just show them the letter of the 7th.

NOW GET YOUR LIFE STARTED AGAIN AND FOR GOD'S SAKE CHILL MY MAN OR ELSE THE HIPPY WILL TAKE YOU AROUND MY WARD AND SHOW YOU MISERY OF YOUNG PEOPLE WITH INCURABLE ILLNESSES THAT WANT SO MUCH TO LIVE AND WOULD TAKE ALL THE PUERILE MISSIVES THAT THESE POND LIFE SEND OUT FOR A PAIN FREE LIFE OR A LIFE AT ALL.

Hear Hear Hippy! Life is for living David. Someone earlier in the thread suggested talking to your GP. I think this would be a good idea. Get some help to get your head in a more positive mode and get out there and grab life!

My Dad has this sent to him when he was made redundant and life turned to total poo:

"Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday, and all is well. "

Sarah

Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday, and all is well!

I think Tootles that our David is food to those pond-life,,, I believe I read somewhere that only 7% of people go for help on debt, including the internet.... Man that is bad.... I wondered how those **** could keep in business in this day and age but reading Davids thread I can well see why..

My job at home or work or out is to make sure all my friends know about CAG.. I talk about my debts openly and some one a complete stranger a middle aged lady came up to me I was standing round the Bar and pulled me to one side and said,,, Can I have CAG's number, she thought it was a chap a financial service, told her it was a forum of people in the same if not worse mess than myself.Wrote it down for her I hope she came on this site. She told me she could not understand how I could be so chilled with it ( well not quite that word a posh word for blasé) about it, she was worried sick.... Hope she found the site.

Yes come on David START TO LIVE YOUR LIFE NOT THE DCA's WORLD OF STUPID THREATS>

GOOD LUCK MY FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:whoo:

It's all rubbish David file=13 is the best place for those letters :thumb:

• 2 weeks later...

thanks all

i send payment of £1 by postal order

now ima waiting to see if i get any more silly demands

id like to know if halifax have defaulted me, its just rbs have but they always showed up on credit file halifax never has so i wondered if halifax has now but im scared to get a copy of credit file to find out

would this affect my future? says if life improves and i want a morgage? does having maybe 2 defaults on file affect chances of getting a mortgage in the future?

• 1 month later...

BLAIR OLIVER AND SCOTT

anybody heard of these?

it looks like same letter as albion but with above name

in still sending the £1 a month and today i get this letter with above name saying there acting for their client halifax please pay 15k etc now

or you may get door step visit or court

its in same wording as albion

is this to try to scare me into paying? i would if i could

or have albion been taken over by these?

has anyone had any dealings with them?

what do i do?

worried

Bank of Scotland's in house threat monkeys '' BOS''.

David, I would just go on paying your £1.00, tell them if you want

that's all you can afford and they wouldn't get more if they

took you to court.

Always remember YOU are in charge of YOUR finances NOT THEM.

Brig.