HFO.......Why are they so horrid.

tracyd
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4813 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who has put you up to this"!!!!!!!!!!

Miss, it was Coledog and DonkeyB, they made me do it..............

Edited by broken arrow

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

Hi

Today received a 72 Hour Notice of Litigation. It says it has become clear that I am not willing to pay my debt!!!!!. I have been paying them for over 2 years.

Please can I ask if I should be worried by this?

I am still awaiting to see what they will come back with after my CCA request.

Regards

Tracyd

I have had about 6 of these over the past 2/3 years, take them with a pinch of salt. They are just trying to panic you into paying more

My advice is given through personal experience and is given without prejudice

If I Have helped please feel free to click the star

:smile:

Right today received a letter from HFO with a copy of requested CCA. It is the very same document that I got back from Morgan Stanley and uploaded (post 64). Even letters from them are almost rude " As we have provided the documentation you requested, now contact your account manager"

Soooo do I fire off a letter saying that this is no more than an application form or because they have the copy is it classed as an agreement.

They both state this is a Credit Agreement regulated by the CCA 1974. Sign it only if you want to be legally bound by its terms.

Thank you for your help.:-)

If it is the same as the other then it is arguably unenforceable by the act, but you would have to get that across to the Judge, the prescribed terms are sort of there, but it does not actually give your credit limit, because its an application and has not been approved, what a lot of judges are saying is you have had the money so pay up, morally right but not legally right.

The allleged agreement is only one issue, the main is do HFO have the right to the debt, again arguably a big NO, but you can cross that bridge if they do start action.

Always about and willing to help, unless I get moderated

Regards

B A

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

I can't remember Tracy if you have sent a SAR request already?

Agreeing with BA here, there is more than one way to skin a rabbit, knowing HFO as we do, paperwork and ownership is always questionable. The alledged agreement (going by BA's comments about it), is like he said, it can be a bit of a judge lottery (which it shouldn't be).

My advice is given through personal experience and is given without prejudice

If I Have helped please feel free to click the star

:smile:

I can't remember Tracy if you have sent a SAR request already?

Agreeing with BA here, there is more than one way to skin a rabbit, knowing HFO as we do, paperwork and ownership is always questionable. The alledged agreement (going by BA's comments about it), is like he said, it can be a bit of a judge lottery (which it shouldn't be).

Most judges are not aware of the act, it is up to you to get the points across and to why he/she cannot enforce the agreement.

HFO v Patel is worth a read, which was a Morgan Stanley card, I have a copy.

In the meantime can Tracy send a letter saying that this this does not fulfill the CCA request?

She could send it... yes...but also include a request for confirmation under CPUTR (an extra para will do) as to whether they currently hold an enforceable Agreement or whether what they've enclosed represents all the documentation they hold pertaining to an alleged Agreement.

:-)

Thanks. Will send letter off. Should I SAR them just to see what they have. Been reading the link on CPUTR but its difficult to take in first time. I just think I know what im doing then Im not so sure

right back to the night shift

thank u again. X

Thanks for that....So just to clarify . Do I send a SAR to Morgan Stanley....and I will send a letter of as per link but I am unsure what to put about the CPUTR, is there a template please. Its something I have little knowledge of and dont want to mess up by wording it wrong....going back onto other posts to see what I can find about it.

Regards

Tracy:-)