HFO.......Why are they so horrid.

tracyd
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4798 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The response to your CCA request is a little ambiguous at the moment and it's still not clear (to me) whether it's enforceable or not, so write back and call their bluff over what they've sent you. Something like...

Dear Sir/madam,

Your Ref: xxxxxxxx

I refer to your recent correspondence; the content of which has been noted.

Unfortunately, the document that you enclosed appears to be a microfiche copy of an application for credit, covering several pages and with no signature pertaining to myself linked to prescribed terms and conditions of a Consumer Credit Agreement (Consumer Credit Act 1974).

I would therefore be grateful for your confirmation as to whether you currently hold any original Consumer Credit Agreement pertaining to myself under the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008 (CPUTR) and if not, to state clearly which documents you do have in your possession. If you do not in fact have an original Consumer Credit Agreement in your possession, then I would be grateful for your confirmation by return.

Yours faithfully,

By rec. delivery... :-)

This is Step 1.... If they come back and confirm or produce a copy of the original, then Step 2 would be a request for a complete breakdown of all monies alleged to be due, toegther with a full explanation of any post-sale charges added to the account since they've had it. They won't like that either.

Edited by PriorityOne
typo

Hi.

SAR sent to BC. (the OC was Morgan Stanley, am I right in thinking BC have taken them over????) and letter from Priority one (as above) sent to HFO.

I have today received a Schedule of Litigation from HFO with the EX50 attached. Is this the usual threatogram?? have been looking at other threads and it does seem so.

Soooo what is my next move. Can they do anything as I am waiting for all the info to come back.

Thank you for any advice.

Tracy. x

Usual threatogram which actually contains misleading information, you must report it to OFT and HMCS whose information they are using.

Await replies to the letters sent

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate

Just had a call from HFO. He said "Mrs. ......I think it is shameful that you are asking for this letter. You should be ashamed of yourself!!!!!!!.......I said can u put that in writing please and hung up.......cheeky barstewards.

Just had a call from HFO. He said "Mrs. ......I think it is shameful that you are asking for this letter. You should be ashamed of yourself!!!!!!!.......I said can u put that in writing please and hung up.......cheeky barstewards.

:lol:

HFO seem to be getting more desperate recently. It's not the only phone call like this I have read about, plus the new tactic with the questionaire in response to a CCA. Perhaps the walls are closing in on them.

Well done for the way you dealt with the phone call

My advice is given through personal experience and is given without prejudice

If I Have helped please feel free to click the star

:smile:

• 4 weeks later...

Good Morning.

I have today received the information from my SAR request to BC. Please can you tell me exactly what I should receive within this request. All I have received is statements for the years until it was passed to the DCA. Is this what it should be or should there be all the other documentation such as CCA, Default notice etc. If so what should be my next action........I have heard nothing else from the HFO.

There may be other documents to follow, such as records of manual interevention which should give details of exactly who this was sold to and when, amongst other things. They should also send any default notice and notice of assignment. How long is it since they received your request? You have to allow them 40 days and then you can chase up anything missing.

donate

Good Morning.

I have today received the information from my SAR request to BC. Please can you tell me exactly what I should receive within this request. All I have received is statements for the years until it was passed to the DCA. Is this what it should be or should there be all the other documentation such as CCA, Default notice etc. If so what should be my next action........I have heard nothing else from the HFO.

Does the statement show who the account was sold to?

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

Mmmmmm I have just been going through the statements and I am rather confused to say the least.

The first statement is from 12/03/2005 and goes through to 13/07/2006......................It says on the all that the due date for payment is 13/07/2003.:???:

Then I have a statement showing 12 payments of £30 to Credit Solutions these are from 25/02/2006 to 26/02/2007...................after this there is statements showing just the outstanding balance until 04/02/2008 when it says DEBT SALE but it doesnt say who the debt was sold to.

I am baffled by this, any ideas anyone??

tracy.

Hi P/O

No there is nothing at the side. It does say on the statement that has the debt sale that the closing balance is £4332.41.....it then says Debt Sale credit adjustment £4332.41 CR

and shows the balance as £0.00 :???: ........................... lol do you think HFO or whoever bought the it paid of my debt...:wink:

shows the balance as £0.00 :???: ........................... lol do you think HFO or whoever bought the it paid of my debt...:wink:

No such luck..... the greedy bergers just wrote it off against tax and then sold it. I can remember raising a similar kind of logic with a creditor though...." if it says 0 on your balance sheet and you've written it off, then who am I paying and why?" Something like that anyway.:wink:

I think that you need the records of manual intervention, when the 40 days are put you can insist that they provide any info that you think is missing but they may very well send some more stuff.

donate

I’m tempted to suggest that Barclaycard are now altering their records to hide the fact that many of these accounts were sold to Roxburghe. I’m tempted, but I won’t, because such a proper organisation as Barclaycard wouldn’t alter factual records to help out itself and HFO to hide the fact that the assignments are dodgy, would they?

Of course not.