cabot /morgan Claimform CITICARD-last year had a Wright Hassle SD attempt too!!

dillon21
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3244 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sorry when you say a formal application what do you actually mean I just wrote a letter obviously by the sound of it I have done yet something else wrong

yeah, wld need a formal instalment order application, court form n245?

http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n245-eng.pdf

eg https://www.moneyclaimsuk.co.uk/PDFForms/EX326.pdf.

whilst a CO can still be applied for now despite there being an inst order. if an inst order is granted, there can be no order for sale re the CO provided the inst order is kept to.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fill the N245 in.... get it away.....put this one behind you:wink:

Andy told you what to do and which Court form to fill in.

Regardless of any installment order the Claimant can still apply for a Charging Order.

Ford beat me to it! :D

on the 17th march post 97 tells you what to do..

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

get that inst app'n in.

re the CO application. what is your property ownership situation, joint ownership...etc? see the CO sticky thread for eg. see whether there are any grounds to object to a CO. post up first.

as mentioned. now, a CO can be applied for despite there being an inst order in place (but the inst order provides protection re a sale).

click financial legal issues right up the top

first red/yellow sticky.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 5 weeks later...

Hi I have been unable to sort things until now had an op but still have time to sort when I go to the N24 form there are lots of options the one I just printed is application for suspension of a warrant and/or variation of an order is this the correct form it asks for all finically employment details etc

I have spoke to a gamily member who is able to lend me the money to pay this but only at £500 a mth they didn't ask why I needed it I am wondering could I send a letter to court and claimant asking if they would except this anyone pls I don't want another charging order just one thing should I mention I'm registered disabled and receive Higher rate DLA would this impact on the judges decision

Thank you

have they applied for a charging order?

Yes Interim in place to be finalised June but we have been advising dillon to make application to vary N245 since March...if he had then it may of not got this far....C'est la vie:sad:

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

I have till the 23rd of June to do something it's not so easy because I have to put in income etc and it's not regular income so it's very hard to fill the financial details in on this form all I want to do now is offer 500 mth and have the co suspended for 6mths and if after that time I haven't paid they could re install he order just need to know if they would consider this or not

You dont have till 23rd June dillon...they have their judgment ...they have their Interim CO...it will be made final in June...payment or no payment...application to vary or not.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Nope...but if you had sent the N245 in March...perhaps a different outcome.

Yes Interim in place to be finalised June but we have been advising dillon to make application to vary N245 since March...if he had then it may of not got this far....C'est la vie:sad:

cheers :)

• dx100uk changed the title to cabot /morgan Claimform CITICARD-last year had a Wright Hassle SD attempt too!!