Lloyds TSB : Help with lloyds + others please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4866 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, I'm not sure about the agreement, but in the present climate, you may have an uphill struggle to win in court. LTSB are always well represented by their solicitors [problem] who actually seem to have been to law school!

I agree you should send an SAR because you may find extra information that will help you.

LTSB often offer big discounts through BLS their debt collection group.

Never speak to them, visit them or believe them.

Also they do read CAG, so try not to give away all your strategies.

Is this a copy of YOUR original agreement. It does seem to contain everything needed except for signatures. However, a lack of signatures is absolutely critical if this is going to go near a court room as there would be an onus of proof on them to provide a signed agreement. You could ask if they have the original under CPUTR 2008.

Is this a copy of YOUR original agreement. It does seem to contain everything needed except for signatures. However, a lack of signatures is absolutely critical if this is going to go near a court room as there would be an onus of proof on them to provide a signed agreement. You could ask if they have the original under CPUTR 2008.

Yep, this is all i was sent by them. Hence why they said they will not be dealing with anymore with me lol

It is virtually impossible for anyone to say nowadays whether CCA's are enforceable under S78 as even in a court judges vary - it's the luck of the draw. Have a read through S60/61 and see if there's anything there you may be able to gt them on.

Whilst im doing that, shall i CCA the rest, i had to ring lloyds today ref my wife's CC, there were not one bit interested, so they can whistle for i all care, the demended an I&E and said it's there right, whatever lol

Ok, i'll give a different shot, if i send the SAR, will this put the account in dispute?

no

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

One of lloyds weak areas ( very ) is stringing things together. That's how I beat them. You will make life slot easier for yourself if you don't ring them but just write. Only phone if you are recording the call and make sure that the phone call has a very clear and achievable goal. Lloyds very quickly cock up and when you throw a dsar into the mix, you might even find yourself having some fun. :)

would SAR be any good?

DATA PROTECTION ACT 1998

SUBJECT ACCESS REQUEST

Date: xx:xx:xxxx

Dear Sir/Madam

Name xxxxxxxxxxxx

Account No’sXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I understand that you currently hold details of my personal and financial information within your internal record systems with regard to personal loan accounts and credit cards accounts

I would be grateful if you would provide the following for ALL accounts or associated accounts I hold or have held with your organisation:

Full copies of all contracts which you believe exist or have existed between myself and your organisation, including true copies of any documents you hold in support of the same.

A complete list of all transactions or statements relating to ALL of my Loan Accounts with your organisation.

Copies of all documents which include any of my personal information including copies of any contacts or invoices, emails or computer records containing my personal information, or any records which pertain to this information.

Full copies or transcripts of any correspondence in postal, email or any other format which you have entered into with any individual, organization or third party which contains my personal or financial, or which pertains to me.

Where any previous information or records held have been deleted or disposed of, the methods used to do so, including dates, certificates or references confirming details of destruction. Where you are unable to provide such certificates, please provide a declaration, signed by an authorised officer of your company, confirming the dates and methods of destruction of this data.

Full hard copy print outs of my personal or financial information, held in a digital, magnetic or any other format which is held in any archives, backups or other storage devices / locations.

Underwriting sheet or other such document recording any commission (or other) payment made to an intermediary or packager, and/or payment/commission from the insurer in relation to my account.

Where you have used abbreviations and/or codes, I would request that an accompanying sheet be provided so as to translate these abbreviations and/or codes and their meanings, I also request an accompanying appendices of the documents included and reference to the purpose or meaning to those documents.

I request that you provide all the information requested above, even though you may consider that it falls outside Data Protection.

I reserve the right to refer to the contents of this letter if an application for pre-action discovery is necessary relating to any of the documents requested herein.

I enclose a cheque in the sum of £10 to cover your fee.

IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO DEAL WITH THIS REQUEST, YOU SHOULD IMMEDIALTELY FORWARD IT TO THE PERSON WITHIN YOUR ORGANISATION RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROTECTION.

I look forward to hearing from you in the first instance of receipt.

Your Faithfully.

sorry i think this is a bit whimsical.........

you will never get to see such video.

you will have to pay them at their rate to blur every other person from the footage first - unless you get each one to sign a letter first - this will be under DPA rules.

that sole cost alone will FAR outweigh any monetary recourse you thus gain.

our police controlled CCTV room will not even entertain any requests from any other parties bar themselves or a court to release such footage.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

With Lloyds the customer contact record can be interesting - thats where staff have been known to be inventive to back up their tactics. make sure that you read it and compare the dates with your agreements

If you can keep you head when all of those around you are losing theirs try parking your helicopter somewhere else

The PPI Saga