Dayglo's mission to get his life back!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4740 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi busy boy!

Me too after reading all that!:o

You are so lucky to have a friend who can help you in this way!

Wxx

That's right, and Mr D should be reminded more often in my opinion ;)

don't let him get more smug than he already is!

you should see 'the beard'

we went into town today to get our chinese visas, which is near the universities and he blended right into studentville and he's off watching some student-indie band tonight as well - I promise you he's still 15!

Listen Dude, don't diss the band, they rock......big time.

I'll tell my mum on you if you keep being nasty as well.

15.....with a beard????:D lol....are you sure it's not a tuft?:p

I would like to confirm, for the avoidance of doubt, that the beard in question is in no way 'tufty'.:-x

I just noticed, is the leery bearded face in the background Mr Aardvark??

Pete

No way, not leery enough, and the beards not as nice....

Of course chit chat is still ok here!

Posting in this thread is allowable provided that least one of the conditions listed in section 1.0 of Schedule 1.0 below are met.

Section 1.0

Schedule 1.0

1) The post makes someone, preferably dayglo, laugh or smile.

2) The post furthers dayglo's mission to get his life back

3) The post is complimentary to dayglo

4) The post is not about bringing down the CRAs, the government or other such activity

5) The post contains the majority of its words spelt correctly

6) The post contains other such comments demonstrating how much better at things Dayglo is compared to Aardvark the Lecturer

Section 2.0

1. Subject to Section 2(2) Any individual is entitled to post a notice requesting that posting by an individual member ceases in that it causes or is likely to cause Dayglo (or others as arbitrially chosen by Dayglo) to sigh, frown or smack their head on the table in irritation or anguish.

2. If any of the conditions described in pragraphs 1 to 4 of Section 1.0 are met then tough luck buster - Dayglo will waggle his finger in your general direction

I contend that this post is in accordance with the following rules,

1.1 - namely me

1.4 - nowhere in this post did I state that 'the man' needs to be taught a lesson, and therefore brought down.

1.5 - Any contentions that this is otherwise must be backed up with examples (so I can edit quietly them)

1.6 - Oh, maybe not that one, I wouldn't want to commit perjury....

:D

I'm wondering if you intend to appoint a group/organisation to act as the advisory body who regulates the posting rules?

My fear is that although I understand the rules and arguments at present, there may be a new perception of them that muddles it all up....

• Haha 1

just a quick update, in terms of the overall 'mission' I reached another milestone today.

One of the defaults came to the end of it's natural life yesterday and dropped off my file as it had just passed it's 6 year anniversary.

So. My credit file is starting to look reasonable now. The one blot is the remaining default from vodafone.

No word yet from the courts regarding the statements sent 2 weeks ago.

It's likely I'll have to amend my PoC from the 'poor version' I started with that had 'consent' as the main issue to the updated argument concerning failure to comply with their obligations S.10(3) and arguing over whether or not the conditions described in Schedule 2 paragraph 6 are met or not.

• Haha 1

I have a sneaky suspicision that the banks (and others) are using secret codes to warn each other about certain customer behaviours and that they are using 'user defined' data fields within the various databases to do this.

for example, you may fix your file to reflect your improved credit status that you deserve, you still be declined credit though as someone has put a secret entry in your file that warns others that you have 'removed default via legal process' or other such.

I am certain that this is done via the 'notes' on your account via current accounts.

more investigation needed methinks if I' am to suceed in getting my life back

Sorry to sound dispondant but after reading that DTi report I m starting to feel my life is never gona get back!

I feel like the Gov is handing more power to the CRA not less!!!

And following our conversation last week Day aboutthe effects or a defaiult without a trail or appeal I cant ebleive they have this much power in the first place!

Anyway I relise this may have slightly gone off track off your thread and I apologise!!

Ive just woken up today very grumpy over the default and CRA issue!

Allyxia

KEEP FIGHTING FOR YOUR MONEY - EVEN WHEN IT GETS TOUGH

The Banks are somewhere which lends you an umberella when it is sunny, and takes it away when it rains

HSBC £1200 - Settled in Full

Cap 1 2 X £100 - Settled in Full

Nationwide £1641 - Settled in Full inc Default and CCJ Removed by Court Order

NatWest £2215.60- Settled in Full and Removed Default Natice

Woolwich £3690 - Settled in Full

Sorry to sound dispondant but after reading that DTi report I m starting to feel my life is never gona get back!

And following our conversation last week Day aboutthe effects or a defaiult without a trail or appeal I cant ebleive they have this much power in the first place!

Anyway I relise this may have slightly gone off track off your thread and I apologise!!

no I agree - btw i think your post complies with the conditions described in section 1(2)!!!

There was another amazing story in the news last week that didn't get much coverage and the spin that was put on it was incredible.

"following the investigation by the competition commission into doorstep lending practices, conclusion 'no cap' on massive interest rates and credit reference agenices must be given access to customer account details to build a 'better picture' of the UK's borrowing scene' :o

coupled with the report you mentioned - CRAs are 'loved' by the government (It's not pary specific either)

The CRAs will become even more powerful than ever before and that is not a good thing.

• Haha 1

morning sir, you well?

I'm gradually recovering............head's stopped pounding now at least.

hmmm.....checking rules........

1.1 Nope, no-one smiling

1.2 Definately not

1.3 Not specifically

1.4 Borderline on this one

Oh Oh,

definately doesn't meet 1-4, you could argue under 1.5 but Schedule 2 clearly gives precedent to 1-4 as the prime conditions.

If 'Dayglo Pirates or Dayglo's gang' are watching you could be in trouble....

• Haha 1

sorry aardvark, in that it informs us of our enemies intentions and, as you know, information is power (reminds me - must send another letter to the ico), it could be argued, and it has, that 1(2) is relevant here!

I have a cat on my shoulder (dont ask) which could be my version of a parrot therefore Im a pirate Arrr Arrr Arrr

Gawd Im finally losing it now!!!!

But back to what we were discussing - there is no way over my dead body are any CRA having access to my financail dealings I will stick my cash under my bed if thats the cash - its typical of this government (however I stress - I no affilation to any of the so called muppets in westminster - and I have no doubt that they would all be bringing this in), futher to the Dti report it states that it is to do with reponsible lending due to a minority of people - what is really scary is the blanketing of legisaltion due to the minortity that affects the majority of poeple!!!

Also how they slipping this under the back door is unreal can you imagine how many other pieces of legislation are going through that we havent come across!!

ally Mad ally gone bad!!!!

Allyxia

The Banks are somewhere which lends you an umberella when it is sunny, and takes it away when it rains

Right,

for the purpose of clarity, here are the original rules....

new rules!

Posting in this thread is allowable provided that least one of the conditions listed in section 1.0 of Schedule 1.0 below are met.

Section 1.0

Schedule 1.0

1) The post makes someone, preferably dayglo, laugh or smile.

2) The post furthers dayglo's mission to get his life back

3) The post is complimentary to dayglo

4) The post is not about bringing down the CRAs, the government or other such activity

5) The post contains the majority of its words spelt correctly

6) The post contains other such comments demonstrating how much better at things Dayglo is compared to Aardvark the Lecturer

Section 2.0

1. Subject to Section 2(2) Any individual is entitled to post a notice requesting that posting by an individual member ceases in that it causes or is likely to cause Dayglo (or others as arbitrially chosen by Dayglo) to sigh, frown or smack their head on the table in irritation or anguish.

2. If any of the conditions described in pragraphs 1 to 4 of Section 1.0 are met then tough luck buster - Dayglo will waggle his finger in your general direction

- btw i think your post complies with the conditions described in section 1(2)!!!

hmmm.....checking rules........

1.1 Nope, no-one smiling

1.2 Definately not

1.3 Not specifically

1.4 Borderline on this one

Oh Oh,

definately doesn't meet 1-4, you could argue under 1.5 but Schedule 2 clearly gives precedent to 1-4 as the prime conditions.

If 'Dayglo Pirates or Dayglo's gang' are watching you could be in trouble....

sorry aardvark, in that it informs us of our enemies intentions and, as you know, information is power (reminds me - must send another letter to the Information Commissioners Office), it could be argued, and it has, that 1(2) is relevant here!

Right, lets remind ourselves of the original post...........

Originally Posted by Allyxia viewpost.gif

In response to your assertions that 1(2) is relevant:

There is no new information in this post, and therefore does not inform us of anything.

It does not discuss or seek to understand the behaviour of 'our enemies', but simply states the defendants own state of mind at the time.

I see no grounds that this post in any way furthered your mission to "get your life back".

Case ruled in favour of Mr Aarvark.

:o Blush

Hey I never put that smiley there I cliked the blushing one not the shocked one!!!!!!

Allyxia

Guest willowb
yeah but I like her!

:D me too!;)

Anyone gonna make me a cup of tea?

I'm going to drink it whilst I let all this sink in.......should we refer to the CRAs as 'Big Brother'???:o

Wxxx

:D me too!;)

Anyone gonna make me a cup of tea?

I'm going to drink it whilst I let all this sink in.......should we refer to the CRAs as 'Big Brother'???:o

Wxxx

ahhhh - I like you too!

cup1.jpg