twincity

HFO Services/Barclaycard Debt

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3129 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

72 Hr Notice Of Litigation

Just received the above notification from HFO, as a reply to my "this debt is statutory barred letter". In the letter it states they have completed their investigation and can confirm that my case has been qualified for litigation.

Included in the pack sent is my original SB letter, an application of repayment, info from HMCS Form EX325, a copy of a letter I haven't received (in which they claim I made a payment on 03-08-2007 but not the amount) and information gained from the Land Registry about my property.

I have made no payment re this debt since 23-07-2003 (I still have the Postal Order stub). I have been regading thru the forums about these "people" (term used in broadest sense) and am wondering what my next course of action is. I should point out that I do believe that the debt is SB and that I have not applied for a SAR nor do I have my original CCA from Barclaycard.

Can anyone inform me how to deal with these :-x, pls

thanks in advance

Well I would do a SAR to Barclaycard.

and phone this No 0844 556 0066 and ask who it was sold to and then and get confirmation in writing.

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

Can you post any of these documents up? Resend the letter – simple as that.

“The Twin Cities was the name of the two city-states on the planet of Radnor: Tacto and Aubendo.”

– you guessed, it, Star Wars.

“The industry is rotten to the core, whether it is in-house recovery and collection, or where agents are used, or where the debt has been sold.” Andrew Mackinley MP, House of Commons, 22 April 2009

If a Cagger helps you, click their star. Better still, make a donation however small, so that CAG can continue to help others.

will take fotos n put them up on photobucket, if thats ok? will take me a while editing personal details etc out

Keep posting and bumping (any old rubbish) to get your post count up to 20 – then you can attach files.

“The industry is rotten to the core, whether it is in-house recovery and collection, or where agents are used, or where the debt has been sold.” Andrew Mackinley MP, House of Commons, 22 April 2009

If a Cagger helps you, click their star. Better still, make a donation however small, so that CAG can continue to help others.

Keep sending the statute barred letter, that is an absolute defence should it go to court.

thankyou sillygirl1

just reread that and im not calling you, but thanking you

:evil: damn phot editing software

damn PHOTO editing software

damn these sausage fingers :frusty:

anyone know any good jokes?

apart from HFO Services?

The Twin Cities are Minneapolis and St Paul in the USA, (not a Star Wars fan myself, more a Trekkie - Original Series one!).

HFO like to change the dates to suit themselves, so one wonders the significance of the August 07 date, crops up all the time... if they really did buy the debt then why didn't they chase it in between then and now... seems to be a very very large 'admin' error.

he asks desperately trying to increase post score

s'pose their defence would be "we/they/someone tried to contact in between then and now"

You should also get a pile of complaints ready... trying to take recovery action on an SB debt when they have been told it’s SB is out of order.

You need to get to the bottom of this supposed payment in 2007. Who do they reckon it was made to – them or Barclaycard? And when do they claim it as assigned to them from BC? Call Barclaycard NOW as Broken Arrow says, and ask exactly when and to whom the account was sold.

Actually, have they ever sent you an NOA?

not my age BTW

have only just started receiving the letters and replied immediately

ermm maybe, but i think i may have binned it :oops:

errrmmm, probably - but binned the original letter :oops:

i know im stoopid