1st Credit & LCS Battle - court papers received - help

newman
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4332 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I feel for you Hippy,in both your personal problems,and

then facing other peoples tragedies at work.

Only you can decide on the house, my own opinion would

be to let it go and start again anew.

How is the ex Mrs. Hippy these days, you mentioned the chance

of a reconcilliation a while ago??

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

##UPDATE##

Hello Again all - its been a few quiet weeks and today I received some documents through from the NCCBC - A N271 Notice of transfer of proceedings form, A N24 General Directions order and a copy of my N244 form that I faxed to NCCBC on the 9th August

The case has been transferred to my local County Court but it is the General Directions Order I am uncertain about. I have read the General Directions order a few times and I am not sure what to do next if anything.

Can you lovely people give me some guidance at this stage please?

Many thanks

The images of all the pages are below.

110903aTransferofProceedings.jpg

110903bGeneralDirectionsOrder.jpg

110903cN244P1.jpg

110903dN244P2.jpg

110903eN244P3.jpg

Edited by newman

Correct unfortunately it gives 1st Credit a longer

period to come up with a recon, this happened

in a case I dealt with recently and they ''complied''

with a recon at the last minute and the claim was

heard.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

I take it to be an hearing to decide your application to extend (because you opted for without hearing ) the application must be heard

on Notice to the Claimant hence the transfer and hearing.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Hi, you have left your details in a couple of places.

I think it means that as 1stC have failed to supply the requested documents, if they want the claim to go ahead they have to apply through your local court to do so.

Thanks cymruambyth - all details taken out & rescanned & reposted.

Correct unfortunately it gives 1st Credit a longer

period to come up with a recon, this happened

in a case I dealt with recently and they ''complied''

with a recon at the last minute and the claim was

heard.

Hi Brig

So do you have any idea what the timescale is for them to take action

I take it to be an hearing to decide your application to extend (because you opted for without hearing ) the application must be heard

on Notice to the Claimant hence the transfer and hearing.

Andy

Hi Andy

I am not sure I am following any of this at all - really sorry to be so dim.

So if it is a hearing to decide the application to extend what happened to the draft order I submitted of the "unless by 4pm on the 16th ........."

I am confused as to what it means amnd is it a good thing/bad thing/not good or bad at all that it is now to be heard at my local county court?

Also what will happen next?

Sorry for all the questions but I am very confused (may be something to do with the two weeks I have just had off!!)

Hi Andy

I am not sure I am following any of this at all - really sorry to be so dim.

So if it is a hearing to decide the application to extend what happened to the draft order I submitted of the "unless by 4pm on the 16th ........." He/she will deal with it at same hearing.

I am confused as to what it means amnd is it a good thing/bad thing/not good or bad at all that it is now to be heard at my local county court?

Also what will happen next? You have the hearing the DJ should rollock them you get your extension and he/she gives your directions

Sorry for all the questions but I am very confused (may be something to do with the two weeks I have just had off!!)

Standard process dont worry

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Thanks for that Andy.

So when the hearing happens do I have to be there?

Absolutely fight your corner, explain their non disclosure and why you need an extension to submit a valid defence.

Andy

Absolutely fight your corner, explain their non disclosure and why you need an extension to submit a valid defence.

Andy

Thanks for that Andy. I absolutely intend to do just that.

So roughly how long do you reckon it could be before I find out if they are going to go ahead with this.

Well its been transferred to you local CC now you have to wait for them to inform you of the hearing date.

Andy

thanks chaps

Just as a matter of interest does anyone else have experience of dealing with 1st Credit in this respect? IT seems that some DCA's seem to give up the ghost once a N244 has been submitted or when it is transferred to a local CC and as it has now as been passed to my local CC and presumably 1st Credit are going to have to spend more money now in employing the services of a legal person both for the day? Will they be likely to keep going with this if they are not in possession of the original documentation?

I cant see the point of them keeping going with this if they don't have the correct documentation.

Hi Newman, 1st Credit are following

through with recons and other ''evidence''

to back it up.

Hi Newman, 1st Credit are following

through with recons and other ''evidence''

to back it up.

Thanks Brig - sorry to be a real pain but my understanding was that if they are going to take this to court they have to have the OCCA and not a recon? With the case that was mentioned very recently it seemed to me that Waksman ruled in favour of the consumers in respect of the validity of a doc. Have I misunderstood this then if they can use a recon? How does this prove that this is my agreement - it could have been cobbled together from any old set of Tc's & C's and surely the only way to prove the validity of a document is to have the signed original.

I hear the balance of probabilities

put forward regularly now, Waksman

it seem laid out what should be constituent

to a recon.

Supporting evidence such as the statements

showing the debtors use of a credit facility

to back up the recon is also becoming

common.

Assigned twice 3 years apart, did First Crud sell it back to them to buy it back again 3 years later?:???: Shady dealings

Andy

I have just been re-reading this thread and something that I noticed, which may be relevant or not, I would say both of those NOA docs have been printed by 1st Crud using Citi header & footer.

Maybe something, maybe be completely irrelevant, but maybe not.

MC

The villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction.

I have just been re-reading this thread and something that I noticed, which may be relevant or not, I would say both of those NOA docs have been printed by 1st Crud using Citi header & footer.

Maybe something, maybe be completely irrelevant, but maybe not.

MC

Hi MC - well guess what I had exactly the same thought too - its a bit suspicious that the NOA was sent through on a photocopied headed paper when every other piece of communication I had from Citi was on their own coloured headed paper.

But proving this would be very difficult if not impossible I would guess!

Hi MC - well guess what I had exactly the same thought too - its a bit suspicious that the NOA was sent through on a photocopied headed paper when every other piece of communication I had from Citi was on their own coloured headed paper.

But proving this would be very difficult if not impossible I would guess!

Hi Newman,

Do you have a smartphone with a barcode scanner app'? Wouldn't mind betting both of those barcodes show your 1st Crud reference number. If they do, why would Citi be quoting 1st cruds reference? Like I say, might not be relevant.

The villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction.

Does this also apply to pre 2007 agreements, and if so what about the case law that was used before?

Hi count, good question is 127 (3) now null and void?????

newman, sorry if this is a stupid question, but does your alleged agreement fall under the protection of the CCA 1974 127 (3) or is yours post repeal?

MC

Edited by Master Chief
typo

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4332 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks