Welcome & HFO Services

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4409 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well in a sense yes, but way down the line

with an n244 applicaton, they judge deals with it straight away and you will get the application fee and all costs back

no one will ever be able to take this back to court, ever again

res juidicata

and

estoppel

Edited by postggj

At the end of the day its your choice

they have shot themself inthe foot by trying to con you with one of there own default notice

with a n244 application, its done and dusted

but wait to trial and welcome could pull the original default notice out of the hat

mind you ive yet to see a compliant default notice from welcome

like i said

its your choice

Haha... good... I hope they are aware that issuing proceedings with no prospect of success (i.e. flaws in the case have been pointed out) is vexatious and is an abuse of process.

They read all of mine... they'll be reading some more of mine very shortly. This time, I'm going for the jugular though. All will be revealed soon ;-)

Haha... good... I hope they are aware that issuing proceedings with no prospect of success (i.e. flaws in the case have been pointed out) is vexatious and is an abuse of process.

They read all of mine... they'll be reading some more of mine very shortly. This time, I'm going for the jugular though. All will be revealed soon ;-)

Thay ask the court for a strike out "my defence as it discloses no reasonable grounds for defending this claim"

:lol:

Still no T&C's either.

Thay ask the court for a strike out "my defence as it discloses no reasonable grounds for defending this claim"

Still no T&C's either.

They do that regularly... it's a shot in the dark... a desperate, last ditch plea for their spurious claim to register with the Judge. You can easily show them up on it though...

This is why Al "Alan Carr" Turnbull never handles the process himself.

I'm considering the possibility of some kind of group litigation exercise against him and his band of administrators at T&R... I'll keep you in the loop.

Still no T&C's either.

Has this come by a letter, if so can you post up.

Strange really as none of their claims have any prospect of winning as they are illegal.

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.