Last Post Wins Version 2

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4151 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Urgh. Just eaten the blandest sweet n sour chicken ever!!

Mind you, it was a sainsburys basic sauce so what did I expect?!?!?

"In this situation, you know what you have to do? Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming." Dory - Finding Nemo.:wink:

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:lol: Kitten! You should make your own, much tastier! How is Alcatraz today?

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

I added a load of extra veggies n pineapple as usual but it was still bland. Decided that asda is better than sainsburys for cheap food!! (is watchinginvestigation going to shoot me for saying that?)

Alcatraz is still in force..... Hubby and I are discussing rearranging the house a bit to try and minimise the need for all the gates!!!

"In this situation, you know what you have to do? Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming." Dory - Finding Nemo.:wink:

All tucked up in bed? then I will nip in and nick the last post :D

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

Just thought I'd pop in after going to a million places just to start a new claim for the rock n roll!!

HF? Can I have the last post if I share my secret to calorie free pork scratchings? :lol:

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

Last post is all mine..........yep all mine I tell ya :D

Got Debt problems?

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

...........still here..........and here :D

Got Debt problems?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT2a0dU71_Hk5RTGmgEmIygNjohyvqvt7cisB_o7a1Uw6V6WkCi

Got Debt problems?

Yeah sure you have! :suspicious: .................. Last post :lol:

Okay you got me! Fancy some lush ice cream? :smile:

Last post lol!

It's all mine........... everyone has gone to sleep!! except meeeeeeeeeeee :D

Got Debt problems?