Last Post Wins Version 2

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4151 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:pound:And a good afterballoners to you too Hilary!

Last post :bump2:

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

Is it evening yet?

Are we nearly there yet? :D

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

Felling cold.

Too much wind today!!

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

The wind has for sure blown a neighbours dandy lion seeds all over my garden :sad: Although that's what I get for blowing them as a child myself :lol:

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

You okay BabyB? I've started a new thread, "occupation alphabet", I'm hoping it'll distract everyone from this post so I can be the last :lol:

Oh no! :-x Do you know who did it? We recently had some jewellry stolen from our home by a guest who we trusted, it really disappointed us! Babyb? Can you report it to the police?

When you read this Babyb, I hope you've had a good nights sleep and can possibly report this to the police! I'm really mad that someone could do this to you :-x It's cocoa and bed time for me now, so last post, thinking of you Babyb :kiss:

I have to have the last post as I was thwarted on another thread.........

Tee hee hee!

Wish I'd spotted this sooner!!

"In this situation, you know what you have to do? Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming." Dory - Finding Nemo.:wink:

Morning! Last post! (Keep us updated Baby)

:washing: Just put my last load in, so this is the last post :lol:

:washing: All done for you Babyb, now for a nice cup of coffee? :tea: