Last Post Wins Version 2

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4131 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:behindsofa: I'm scared of BB's teeth!!!!

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

Can I not leave you lot alone without you picking on each other and squabbling?:x

Now off to your kennel, perch, cave and whereever dragonkeepers hang out and leave me to look after last post in peace.:wink:

Sorry Wino.................my tallons are well and truly fixed in here!!!!! :D

Got Debt problems?

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

Morning all. Anyone snowed in? We've had barely a sprinkle so far. Better sit here just in case.

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

Late night last night!!!!!!!...............in at 04.30 and just got up!!!!.................now I only have to get through a 12 hour night shift tonight and I have completely screwed up my body clock again!!!! :D

Heavy frost but no snow here. We had a dusting a few days ago but thats long gone. Temp here was -4.3 last night...........BBBBBrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Got Debt problems?

I've been snowed in all day !!! no wages for me then.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

We are still waiting for more than a sprinkle. May get some overnight tonight. Will have to sit here and wait and see.

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

On snow watch!!..................nuffin yet.

Got Debt problems?

It can snow all it likes when I get home but I'm not gonna be snowed in at work!!!! :D

Just looked out of the window and it's snowing here!!!! We have all been on snow watch so it's in the last hour it's started!!

Edited by Night Owl

Got Debt problems?

We got a spot, but not much. it may try again later in the day and tonight. Lasty Posty. And afternooners all. :-)

Mungy Pup

Just got up and the snow is still on the ground.................not much though! :D

My lasty posty now Mungy :D

Got Debt problems?