Last Post Wins Version 2

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4124 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We just got enough snow to cover the ground and then bright skies, which has made the snow turn into a sheet of ice (literally). I hate it. Even my good boots with grips (which cost over £100) slide everywhere. I can see our local A&E being very hectic in the next few days.:-x

F****** HUMBUG!!!!!!

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

Shocking !!! :-)

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Trying to reset my body clock..................2 glasses of red, 1 glass of mulled wine and big helping of Tiramisu should do it!!!.................if not will repeat the medicine at regular intervals till the desired effect is reached!!

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

Just got back after 4 hour journey home, got to Morden no busses, but then after about 1,000 people stood for 1/2 hour they decided to run busses to a certain point.... so I still had a 2 1/1 mile walk, bus ride was very slow but quite friendly passengers.

On the walk a couple of young kids challenged me to a snowball fight, so I accepted and promptly caught their snowballs, they were most impressed. I was one of these kids they stuck in the outfield in rounders but always caught people out!

Got to my brothers and stopped for a cuppa, came out and passing bus dropped me at garage, so I only had short walk after that.

Not going in tomorrow. One of my colleagues has a 9 mile walk as his bus isn't running.....

You wouldn't have had so much fun if it was a quick journey home though would you SG!!!

Got Debt problems?

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

Slept like a baby.................body clock re-set!!!

Morning peeps................snow still on the ground and the lasty posty is all mine..................yep mine I tell ya!!! :D

Got Debt problems?

Just been for a lovely walk in the falling snow :smow: Glad you made it home safe SG. Were you not due a pasty or something BB? Meanies could at least have sent you a pic :p

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

Sun's out now..............blowing a gale though! Watching next doors broken fence flapping in the wind!

Oops.............that makes me the last poster again! :D

Got Debt problems?

Don't get blown away NO, make sure you stay in nice and safe. I'll guard LP until the wind has calmed down. :-)

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

Day off today so battered my bank card in the shops. Back home now to rest my aching feet and warm my hands around a mug of tea whilst watching over last post:-)