style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5053 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Origional post is here;

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bailiffs-sheriff-officers/260098-jbw-removed-my-car.html

WEll, i have just today found out the 2nd stat dec was sucessful. Southwark told me they had informed JBW of my stat dec on 20/05/10. then said i have to call JBW re my car:rolleyes: I call JBW to find out the status of my car , who inform me they returned my car back to me on 08/06/10 :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

When i tell them that no such action took place (like I'd be calling them if i had my car) there was lots of uming and ahhing then they put me on hold for a long while, then tell me they cant find the person who dealt with my case and i should try calling back in the morning.

As a percaution, i rang trace, who said my car has not been noted to them by any party from 08/06/10 onwards.

Are JBW into organised crime?

I'll know a lot more in the morning.

JBW dont know their arse from their elbow 99.9% of the time. This company seriously needs to be pulled into touch, failing that, shut down permanently. Its a cowboy set up with cowboys running it.

Good luck with this I am watching with baited breath.

OK, JBW say they returned my car to my old address, (the one on the warrant:rolleyes:), as per request of southwark.

their advice was go a check if its there. if it isnt, put a complaint in writing.

so if your cars not there, tough is what they are saying. who are you going to complain too? and in the meantime your stuck without a car.

'Dude wheres your car' sorry just had to.:cool:

'Dude wheres your car' .:cool:

I try to keep my posts as brief as possible, HOWEVER, I ACTUALLY said 'but dude, wheres my car?':lol: twice during the conversation! Southwark told me they did NOT instruct JBW to return the car to the addy on the warrant. I have reported my car as stolen to the police, with the last known whereabouts as with JBW and recieved a crime number.

I know it will be a long process, but I'm positive I'll be getting a large payout, as I use my car for my business and I've had to cease trading because of all this.

was it at the address where they said it was though?? oh dude I cant actually believe you said but 'dude wheres my car' I wouldnt of been able to hold it in. I know its serious but dude wheres your car. what did the police say.

I am not sure but mr waller the chairman of the jbw group will be at medway county court on the 12th july 2010. I have only heard this off the grapevine.

who is sueing him this time?

He is always being sued. Correction jbw are always being sued. They get away with it then when they try and sue they loose big time. I dont know what the case is but guessing it would be something to do with pcns etc.

So whats cooking today ?

He is always being sued. Correction jbw are always being sued. They get away with it then when they try and sue they loose big time. I dont know what the case is but guessing it would be something to do with pcns etc.

I suggest that anybody who has a problem with jbw turn up as they can then meet the chairman himself and also their legal advisor. Whoever that may be at the moment.

In case you think my spelling is wrong. it is'nt.

waller.jpg

So whats cooking today ?

I try to keep my posts as brief as possible, HOWEVER, I ACTUALLY said 'but dude, wheres my car?':lol: twice during the conversation! Southwark told me they did NOT instruct JBW to return the car to the addy on the warrant. I have reported my car as stolen to the police, with the last known whereabouts as with JBW and recieved a crime number.

I know it will be a long process, but I'm positive I'll be getting a large payout, as I use my car for my business and I've had to cease trading because of all this.

Your Out of Time Application has been accepted and this means that the Warrant of Execution has been REVOKED. Anything that happened under the warrant (ie payment of removal of your car) is deemed to be VOID and therefore you would either be entitled to a refund of the payment you have made (including bailiff fees) OR the release of your car and you can make a claim in the courts for restitution.

The car was taken to the pound on the instructions of Southwark and they are WHOLLY responsible for ensuring that your car is returned to you.

It is also SOUTHWARK who are responsible for settling the bailiff fees and any claim for restitution.

In cases such as this I have ONLY EVER KNOWN that JBW insist that the vehicle owner attends at their vehicle pound in person to collect the car so something doesn't seem right here.

In cases such as this I have ONLY EVER KNOWN that JBW insist that the vehicle owner attends at their vehicle pound in person to collect the car.

There is a case the owner sent a recovery truck to collect a car from JBW. Westminster got the £155+VAT bill.

Your Out of Time Application has been accepted and this means that the Warrant of Execution has been REVOKED. Anything that happened under the warrant (ie payment of removal of your car) is deemed to be VOID and therefore you would either be entitled to a refund of the payment you have made (including bailiff fees) OR the release of your car and you can make a claim in the courts for restitution.

The car was taken to the pound on the instructions of Southwark and they are WHOLLY responsible for ensuring that your car is returned to you.

It is also SOUTHWARK who are responsible for settling the bailiff fees and any claim for restitution.

In cases such as this I have ONLY EVER KNOWN that JBW insist that the vehicle owner attends at their vehicle pound in person to collect the car so something doesn't seem right here.

I was very fortuneete in that I didn't hand over a PENNY to JBW re my car, HOWEVER, I was unable to work for the duration of seizure. So I want to claim for loss of earnings plus cost of communications, car wash etc. Will this fall under restitution?

BTW, I found my car at my old address, resembled a dirty birty birds nest, I cancelled my 'stolen' report with the police.

Edited by Go for the jugular
add info

I wouldnt claim restitution, I think you have a better chance reclaiming your losses as damages. Make a joint claim against Southwark and JBW and let the judge sort it out.

I Would go along with it but would sue both as joint defendants. You wont believe the dirt jbw will dish on their clients !!!

So whats cooking today ?