style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5091 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

last thursday for 2 PCN's. Warrants are for me at my old address, Bailiff used ANPR and other means to locate me at my current address:roll:, no paperwork thru my door:roll::evil:. I filled TE 9, sucessful :D & PE3 accepted today (Mon 17th), however awaiting Southwark's decision:-|. Bailiff says Southwark can still mointion to auction my car:rolleyes: Is THIS TRUE? Bailiff and his company refuse to release my car:roll:, dispite me giving them proof of my self employed status, public liability & car insurance, letterheaded paper, biz card (was told only taxi cab drivers could use this:roll::roll:). Its probable that Southwark will accept my section 10.70 declration, as im not classed as a persistant offender. So my question is, will JBW STILL expect some form of payment to secure release? Am i obliged to pay them anything?

I'm AMAZED how well versed I've become in all this bailiff lark, 5 days ago, I was a complete novice:cool:

Any response would be greatly appriciated.

last thursday for 2 PCN's. Warrants are for me at my old address, Bailiff used ANPR and other means to locate me at my current address:roll:, no paperwork thru my door:roll::evil:. I filled TE 9, sucessful :D & PE3 accepted today (Mon 17th), however awaiting Southwark's decision:-|. Bailiff says Southwark can still mointion to auction my car:rolleyes: Is THIS TRUE? Bailiff and his company refuse to release my car:roll:, dispite me giving them proof of my self employed status, public liability & car insurance, letterheaded paper, biz card (was told only taxi cab drivers could use this:roll::roll:). Its probable that Southwark will accept my section 10.70 declration, as im not classed as a persistant offender. So my question is, will JBW STILL expect some form of payment to secure release? Am i obliged to pay them anything?

I'm AMAZED how well versed I've become in all this bailiff lark, 5 days ago, I was a complete novice:cool:

Any response would be greatly appriciated.

Not Southwark and JBW again !!!

I can't tell you how often this is happening.

I am confused at your comment that a TE9 AND PE2 have been made to TEC. You should have completed EITHER a TE7 & TE9 OR a PE2 & PE3.

You need to be VERY careful however because JBW have been completing the Statement of Truth on BEHALF of Southwark to REJECT your Out of Time. I have seen so many cases where this is continuing to happen. This is despite the Department of Transport making ir clear that "local authorities" must only deal with formal representations.

In other words the very same bailiff company who have a financial interest in ensuring that your application is REJECTED are completing the statement.

Do not expect to hear a response for at least 6 weeks. Southwark (or JBW) have 19 business days to either accept or reject your application. That is ONE MONTH. TEC are then taking approx 2-3 weeks to write you a letter.

Whay do you mean by your section 10.70 Declaration?

PS: How old is the vehicle and did the bailiff provide you with a Notice of Seizure of Goods & Inventory and did you check to see whether he is certificated?

I had to complete the TE7 & TE9 for one pcn and a PE2 & PE3 for the other (was trying to keep my post as brief as possible).

section 10.70 is taken from

Operational Guidance

to Local Authorities:

Parking Policy and Enforcement

Traffic Management Act 2004

Authorities should instruct their bailiffs to liaise with them before taking

this action. If the name or address on the county court order Warrant was

incorrect the name or address on the Notice to Owner and the Charge

Certificate may also have been incorrect, and neither have been served on

the motorist. If the NtO and/or the Charge Certificate were never served the

Warrant of Execution should not be served. An NtO (or Charge Certificate)

should be served to the the address established by the bailiff.

My car is an 02 plate, I saw no documentation, as I've never met him in person. t the time of removal, i was in my home, heard a car alarm which i knew to be mine, looked out the window to see my car being towed off into the sunset. I checked the name the police gave me against the certified bailiff register, it was there HOWEVER, as i never saw him in person with his ID, i'll never know the correct identity.