Slevin V Mbna

CoventryCrusader
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4918 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The SJ hearing is next thursday. 10.00 am in Coventry

would any one like to come along and watch Optima get another going over, just like they did when they went for an SJ in January. That time the optima agent got a telling off from the judge . The hearing was adjourned.

when the hearing resumed in April Optima withdrew their application for SJ..... wonder why?

This second attempt has no new information/evidence except a note on MBNA system notes to say "copy app good sent" . just like the note i wrote to my self the other day to say "copy app crap received"

so if you fancy a trip to Coventry next Thursday 16th you are welcome to turn up

ALTERNATIVELY

A full hearing is scheduled for the next day Friday 17th. The star witness from MBNA Ms Powell (head of litigation) will be there. Im sure lots of you guys have had witness statements signed by her. (some of them she might have actually read before signing see pompey faith)

She will have to answer some very awkward questions .

If you can not make the Thursday why not take a long weekend and come along Friday.

Frank

Wonder if my friends at BBC will send along a camera crew to speak to xx xxxxx?

:mad2::-x:jaw::sad:

hi mike770.....

so far had 7 members send me a pm to say they would like to come to the SJ hearing...there will be standing room only lol

you want to come and see Optima get spanked?

Sorry to far away, but be honest like BBC repeats Optima getting spanking all the time, (maybe they are that way inclined)?

:mad2::-x:jaw::sad:

Hi Langster, sorry . I got the wrong end of the stick.

Well this clerk can run along and leave the important stuff to those who know what they are doing.

Im surprised the barrister has given this boy a mans job to do.

p.s. thanks for the pm

Edited by CoventryCrusader
spelling

What a glorious day it is turning out to be

The sun is shinning

Ive read Through the bundle that will be used at the SJ on Thursday.......laughed my head off

Now waiting for the bundle for the full hearing to be posted to me on Friday. Cant wait.

have you ever had an argument with a drunk in a pub?

you know , the sort that will not admit they are wrong even when faced with unsurmountable evidence that they are wrong. they think that the more they say it and the louder they say it, to any one who will listen. That eventually some one will believe them?

im sure we all have

Frank

In my witness statement in response to the SJ i made reference to the contradictary witness statements of NK and how that is at odds with that of DP.

i inserted the relevent extracts from their statements and i also included them as exhibits

think i have that covered.

However, i did not make reference to the withdrawal of the previous application for SJ .

i will go through my haystack of documents to see if there was an order from the court in reference to this

Frank

P.s. Have you had an opportunity to look at my last p.m.?

Been reading all day

Going over their witness statements and their exhibits

Why is it when the most obvious school boy errors are staring you in the face you can not see them instantly

Wow they are sooooo stupid ,

Can't wait to point it out to them

Dominic , I have sent you an email

fdsa

All prepared for the SJ hearing set for Thursday morning......

Cant wait to get home and see the Bundle that optima have kindly prepared for The full hearing on Friday morning......It must have taken an army of drones to get it ready

They have emailed to say it will be a large package containing 2 lever arch files and a seperate ring binder...

And i will have about 63 hours to read it , digest it and know it inside out. As long as i do not sleep that is

The next few days are going to be mindblowing. im sure i will be able to find as many holes in it as i have done with the stuff for the SJ

They are really making some big errors in what they are saying and putting in the bundle.....

Wll share it with them in court and then with you all on Thurs/Fri

Frank

spelling