child support agency question

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5081 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

well the csa have done it

my brother has a liability hearing at the magistrates court next week

my questions are

1/ DOES THE CSA HAVE A CONSUMER CREDIT LICENCE (cant find one)

2/ IF THEY DO, CAN THEY START LEGAL ACTION WHILE AN ACCOUNT IS IN OFFICIAL DISPUTE

• 2 weeks later...

postggj,,, have you sent for your files from the csa under the data protection act?i was sent to the magistrates recently regarding arrears,,most of which i have now paid,,however they tried to take me back for a second liability order,, and i had my case files which i had requested and found faults in thier assesment,,i pointed these out to the court and they declined the csa liability order until they had sorted it out,,4 visists later to the magistrates the csa hadn done wht the court told them to do ,so they had to withdraw the application,wht iam saying is its not a open and shut case for the csa,,if you can point out to the magistrates they have errors in thier claim. stand up to them have you written to the csa about your case and they havent contacted you in reply?do they ignore your calls,,have you sent letters to them by recorded dilivery and not had a response?these things show the courts that you have been trying to sor your case out with the csa.