Robinson Way - Yep, THAT lot - re cap1 debt

TickledPink
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5098 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've been having a ding-dong battle with Robinson Way for some time over a Cap One account.

We moved house in August and thought we'd seen the last of them.

Soon after we moved they contacted us by mobile and I told them in no uncertain terms that they would not be getting our new phone number or address.

They'd upset me off some time earlier so I'm in no mood to deal with them.

However, they continued to try getting through on the mobile. Recently, however, they tracked down our new address and so we're back to square one.

I can't remember if I've ever tried to get a CCA off them. Where is the template on this site so I can issue a request for one?

Thanks.

what are the odds you'll receive an application form in response to your s78 request?

Exactly what i received,and 5 A4 pages that they said constitutes an credit agreement:rolleyes:

It becomes statute barred in june but i'm still threatened with court action,non of it ruffles my feathers anymore.

Incidently i moved house and they found me in 5 weeks.

It becomes statute barred in june but i'm still threatened with court action,non of ruffles my feathers anymore.
If if they did it now it would be Statute Barred by the time it went to court. ;)
Incidently i moved house and they found me in 5 weeks.
Easily done I'm afraid, if you notified your bank, mobile company, ISP etc they would update the info with the CRAs.

"they are one of the more active bottom feeders at the moment", thats because they have to pay back all the money they borrowed to buy it out.

Is everyone aware they bought RW N Co Ltd through another co from the admin peeps, they then changed the name to RW Ltd to try to confuse peeps (just like Cabot), have assignment letters been sent out to anyone?

Advice & opinions given by spartathisis are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.:)

If if they did it now it would be Statute Barred by the time it went to court. ;)Easily done I'm afraid, if you notified your bank, mobile company, ISP etc they would update the info with the CRAs.

Yes, unfortunatley it's a data free for all thanks to last goverment:rolleyes:

I just don't have the funds to pay,i live on a breadline as it is,so even if they were succesful in getting a ccj they would'nt get very much.

Yes spartathisis , but in my case going thru the courts at the mo they have simply submitted a NOA half way thru the trial that they just made up when they realised they didn't have one !

Keep evey letter the robbers way send you (and the envelope) you may need them in evidence later as they seem to delight in faking them later