what to do?

kelly pendlebury
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6293 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i wroye to them saying that i would settle for the offer as i didnt want to go though the court think, do you think if i write to them again they might consider to give me the rest?? i dout it, but i could try, thank you

perhaps you could attempt to reclaim the rest of the money now, that you have some money and have had the baby? Congratulations by the way :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Hiya Kelly

Congratulations on the baby!!!......what did you have?

Did you accept your payment as full and final settlement from the bank, or was it accepted as a goodwill gesture?

Halifax settled

Halifax (again) settled

Nationwide settled

Natwest settled

Don't forget to donate to this site, they gave us the backbone to put up a fight, we've learnt how to reclaim our rights and proved banks are all nothing but........ rubbish <wink>

If I am honest........no I don't think so either, but I am not sure just how legally binding these letters are. Ask a MOD if possible.

Halifax settled

Halifax (again) settled

Nationwide settled

Natwest settled

Don't forget to donate to this site, they gave us the backbone to put up a fight, we've learnt how to reclaim our rights and proved banks are all nothing but........ rubbish <wink>

• 3 months later...