hfo, sent photo of my house.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4621 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I do admire how they state that you are now subject to HFO's standard terms & conditions! Really, when did you agree to that then?

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This letter from HFO today is, i assume, in response to the cpr letter i sent them on 3rd Nov.

Thanks for pointing that out DB, all the letter headings are from HFO services but it does say its owned by HFO capital. Does this mean anything?

Experian - who do i complain to and why?

What is my next step with HFO?

Thanks guys

Edited by whatdoido
oops shouldnt have said that

i think i will write oops e mail Experian and warn them that they are still proccessing data from our bertie without due dillegence and care and that the data they are proccessing is unlawfull ,think this will work or give them cause for concern about bert

ive re named alice to bert hehe ...

patrickq1

i would love to have been a fly on the wall when he was instructed to remove all and any data concerning me ,

but i got a complaint about his operations in with the fsa fsa ico and they are all taking their time also anyone know wether he has had his credit licence re newd

ive re named alice to bert hehe ...

patrickq1

i would love to have been a fly on the wall when he was instructed to remove all and any data concerning me ,

but i got a complaint about his operations in with the fsa fsa ico and they are all taking their time also anyone know wether he has had his credit licence re newd

Not yet... still marked as ‘pending’ on the OFT website – after 15 months!

what should i do next? Any advice is much appreciated thanks

You said that you did send a CPR request - is this the letter they are refering to?

What they have sent is an application form and you are still waiting for stuff from the OC. I think they are trying to scare you.

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate

Legal notice issued under Section 10 of the Data Protection Act 1980

date

Your reference................ .......

Legal notice under the Data Protection Act 1980

To; The Data controller/compliance Manager.................. .................

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please be advised that this is a formal notice issued under Section 10 of the Data Protection Act 1980

I demand that you cease processing of my Data by any means whether written or electronically,with third party individuals and

organisations.In addition to processing,this also means passing,ammending,sharing ,and management in any form of my Data in whatsoever filing,both manually or electronically.

In compliance with the Information Commissioners guidance,I give you 14 days to comply with this request.

The purpose of this request is that I am of the understanding that your continual processing/controlling of my data will cause distress harm and damage.

Specifically because;

(i) My credit worthiness is being or has been damaged by your actions as a result of your entries to my credit files,which relate to unfair charges currently in dispute,and found by the Office of Fair Trading to be unfair.You can also add other stuff here as is applicable and any or all of the following that apply (since you need to show reasons as to why continual processing will or is likely to cause distress harm or damage)

(ii)That recorded defaults on my credit files by yourselves are in dispute.

(iii)That I fully expect to show that adverse data was wrongly filed which would mean that earlier processing was unfair and unjust.

(iiii)That matters in relation to adverse data you have entered onto my credit files are currently in litigation.

(iiii) That the adverse data you continue to process,manage and pass on to third parties impedes my ability to apply for credit,mortgages or other financial services.

(iiiii)That as a data controller/compliance officer,you have a responsibility under the Data protection act to observe all principles set out therein,within the act.

I expect an acknowledgement of your intentions to comply,and if you do not agree,your reasons for being unable or unwilling to do so.

I will give you 14 days to forward this to me in writing.

Under the Data Protection Act,a County Court has the powers to order compliance of any breaches it sees fit,together with compensation,at the discretion of the court.

Should you fail to comply,or give just and reasonable reasons as to why you will not comply,I will consider making an application to my local Court on notice to force compliance,together with costs and compensation.

Yours Faithfully

Whatdoido

Your letter is great and I would have no problem sending it, I am just concerned that you get into a letter 'ping pong' with them but what the hell - you have shown them that any legal action attempt will be vigorously defended and they would be basically stupid to try it.

Don't beat yourself up over this, the problem is that they are trying to engage you in conversation and wind you up and increase their threats by doing this - this is their plan so take care and be aware

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Folks,

Just received loads of stuff from BC - reams of computer printouts and lots of letters!!! What should i be looking for? No copy of cca and no mention of selling to HFO only the letter below of their intention to sell, but on the computer printout it does say collection agency name HFO Services but no date when? The last payment i made (according to the statements they sent me) was 2nd January 2007, the last default notice dated 5th January 2007. Any help will be much appreciated, will take months to read all this stuff lol!!A.jpg