style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4680 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 guests on thread at 5pm.... must nearly be hometime!

They can take the weekend off and have a lie in.........

Edited by broken arrow

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

1 guest may have been me. i have a habit of browsing the site and leaving tabs open regardless of whether am signed in or not. sorry :-)

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Always seek the advice of an insured qualified professional. All my legal and nonlegal knowledge comes from either here (CAG),my own personal research and experience and/or as the result of necessity as an Employer and Businessman.

By using my advice in any form, you agreed to waive all rights to hold myself or any persons representing myself of any liability.

If you PM me, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private. All PMs that are sent in missuse (including but not limited to phinishing, spam) of the PM application and/or PMs that are threatening or abusive will be reported to the Site Team and if necessary to the police and/or relevant Authority.

Hi

got a date for my set aside today for my set aside its in march, the court sent it through with whole details of some random persons case and order paperwork! maybe someone else got sent mine so efficient!!

Good, I said these things move quite fast, will have a look at doing a draft defence in the near future.

Can you PM me the date of the set aside.

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

Hi

got a date for my set aside today for my set aside its in march, the court sent it through with whole details of some random persons case and order paperwork! maybe someone else got sent mine so efficient!!

Would keep copies as could be used as evidence that court process may have been the issue in you not getting your claim. - but you may also need to inform the court that you have recieved someone elses court papers.

Actually ignore the keeping copies - may not be legal as they not about you.

But you can make a note of the matter and use that i should imagine. But would send them back to the court including letter of explanation. A copy of the letter should be enough.

Inform the other person if you can, and make a direct complaint to the ICO about this breach of personal data, and of course the standard complaint to the OFT&TS via http://www.consumerdirect.gov.uk/contact

http://www.ico.gov.uk/complaints.aspx

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

• 2 weeks later...

That was in response to the SAR you sent? They are being particularly stupid. Did the letter refer to the SAR request and date sent?

If so, I would ring them and tell them that you have already paid for the SAR

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate

it was letter sent because didnt recieve all info wanted from sar , will get back in contact and advise already paid for sar

Hi Vanessa.

The letter was a leter before action for a request made under CPR 31.17 for information from a third party in a court case. I would resend the letter and address it to their legal dept. Enclose a new letter informing them that this is not an SAR request and giving them a further 7 days (maximum) to repy.

Alternativley just issue the court claim - they have had the letter before action now - and charge Welcome the costs.

ok thank u will resend letter

Also had a letter put through my door saying a court officer had visited today as hadnt filled in the attachment of earnings . was told by the court that as a set aside hearing that all action would be suspended . is this right? surely they cant continue when i have the hearing. spoke to the officer and he is going to call me back tomorrow when back in the office

Edited by vanessa82

Be proactive and call the court to ask why enforcement action is apparently being taken while there is a valid set-aside hearing due. Make sure you get the Wimbledon monkeys off your back until the hearing.

In the meantime, I think we need to look at some more CPR – maybe to the OP and also some CPR 18 to HFO.

hi

rang the court, as the officer didnt ring me and they said they had made a mistake, nothing further will happen until after the hearing,really want to make sure im prepared for this set aside. what cpr 18 should i send to hfo ?

CPR 18 is a written request for further information.

I was looking to ask questions that need answers which have a direct effect on their claim.

For example:

Did HFO send a notice of assignment to the defendant contemporaneously with the actual assignment?

Their answer: Yes. Follow up: Please send copies of this, and all subsequent letters. The good thing is that CPR 18 answers have to be accompanies by a statement of truth. If they start ‘recreating’ documents, we will get forensics in!

The alternative is to send an SAR to HFO and demand copies of ALL communications they have supposedly sent. We know they have not been in contact, so they will have a problem.

If they are truthful, they cannot backdate the interest and suddenly their claim is dodgy.

And so on...