welcome and multiple rolled loans **WON**

mark1arby
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4906 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have been waiting with baited breath for your input beyond! Great to hear from you me olde M8!!!

Cheers Mark xxx

Dont hold it too long hun you may go blue haha ;) I think your letter is fine perfectly clear and explains clearly your position cant blame them for trying eh! Hope you and Mrs 1arby are well xxx

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Beyond!!! Hark at you with the 3 green Dots lol xx

Ive had 3 for ages hun lol Not been about so much recently, feeling its gona abit to the dogs and many members that had helpful input appear to have gone underground! just updated my own thread too xx

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

Well Beyond its time to bring the Old Guns back, cue A Team music ! lol

ive not spoken with one in particular for a long time :( he did start his own business though so is no doubt tied up with that :) im up to my neck in 3 kids, uni, starting my own business, no welcome paperwork though because im a good girl and submit on time unlike THEM! im done until 5 days before hearing when i need to do court bundle :) I do pop on and off but to be honest im so thoroughly p-d off with the amount of trolls around here its hard work! xx wannabedebtfreesoon is still around but again she has her hands full too seens as her case has been taken out of compliance depts hands and given to an external legal team hahahaha xx

Mark

Good move not mentioning the NOA, Like you say keep it up your sleeve and use that one at a later stage.:-)

Can't wait to compare their response, against the one i get from Experto, if we get any tht is!!:lol:

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE

either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s,

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

1. Companies House: Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

2. CH : Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia(MD) for SPML/PML) @ 02920 380 643

3. CH : Mark Youde(accounts compliance) @ 02920 380 955

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108

(part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : @ 0207 637 6231

File YOUR 'Companies Investigation Branch'- CIB complaint online NOW!!!!

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/complaintformcib.htm

Bebobebo did you get my last PM?

cheers Mark

I got it did you get mine ? :lol:

As always please check and double check what myself and other Caggers inform.

If you like my Post please dont be shy give my Scales a little tickle :-)

If McGuffick is rightly decided, the effect of the unenforceability provision is as follows: the contractual liability of the debtor to pay any sums due or falling due by reason of his use of his credit card remains. It is not the case that the creditor’s rights to payment were never acquired or that they were extinguished. The result is that if the debtor stops paying during the s78 breach period, interest will accrue. And if and when the s78 breach is cured, the creditor may sue him and recover all outstanding amounts. Moreover, during the breach period the creditor can still report the debtor to credit reference agencies(“CRAs”) without the need to tell them that the agreement is currently unenforceable.

And if and when the s78 breach is cured, the creditor may sue him and recover all outstanding amounts. Moreover, during the breach period the creditor can still report the debtor to credit reference agencies (“CRAs”) without the need to tell them that the agreement is currently unenforceable. It can demand payment from the debtor or instruct a third party to do so and can issue a default notice. None of that constitutes “enforcement”. The only restriction on the creditor is that he cannot, after starting proceedings, obtain a judgment which enforces the agreement. So he cannot obtain a judgment sum, a charging order to enforce that judgment or make the debtor bankrupt.

A further element of the dilemma prayed in aid by Mr Gun Cuninghame is that without a s78 copy the debtor will also not know whether the agreement is irredeemably unenforceable under s127 (3)

This is the important bit. This explains how things are changing for the Consumer, for the worse I would say.

Cheers Mark

Letter recieved today from UKSEARCHLIMITED requesting full payment as I've ignored the debt, lol who are these jokers now ??? Have you got one mark?

i got mine this morning Bebo.... its terminollogy is a little more threatening in its manner too!!

Thing is, we had a call off Experto Credite's threat monkey on 3/11, and uk searches letter is dated as the 1/11

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE

either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s,

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

1. Companies House: Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

2. CH : Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia(MD) for SPML/PML) @ 02920 380 643

3. CH : Mark Youde(accounts compliance) @ 02920 380 955

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108

(part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : @ 0207 637 6231

File YOUR 'Companies Investigation Branch'- CIB complaint online NOW!!!!

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/complaintformcib.htm

Letter recieved from incasso today, saying thankyou for my letter and that welcome will answer my issues within 14 days.

Yes letter from Incasso saying they are referring to their client and will be in touch within 14 days.

r

What I wanted to know in my letter to them was, what right THEY believed THEY had to deal with this!!! Why do They have to refer to Their client?

Or is that me being pedantic?

Cheers Mark

Not knowing anything about the letters offering this `New and Exclusive ` service being offered by Welscum. but being in reciept of a letter from a solicitors (Incasso LLP) on behalf of the ****, threatening all sorts of things. I have sent a letter to Incasso asking what right they have to deal with this. Especially as our complaints are still with FOS.

They have replied that they have written to their client to make enquiries. Why they need to ask the **** what rights they have I don`t know. Hopefully they have actually purchased this and the **** have told a few porkies to them (cat among the pigeons) LOL.

I have also sent a new SAR asking them for all details of all accounts ever held with them. SAR so far only covered the 2 most recent accounts. There are another 5 accounts. I`ve given all the numbers and dates of these accounts. There should be no trouble getting this SAR in full first time, this time if they are offering to sort it all out under this wonderful new system/ project. Should there? LOL

Cheers Mark

• 4 weeks later...

Just a quick one people. Is there a quick way to find out if they have cashed a Postal Order. They say it wasn`t with the SAR I sent. Fools, as if I wold ask for an SAR and not know how much it cost or what it meant!!! ( sorry they make my blood boil) LOL

Cheers MARK

• dx100uk changed the title to welcome and multiple rolled loans **WON**