what lattie did next...

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4913 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nope, he passed us like we were standing still.

we did beat hull city's roary the tiger but then it's been a bad year! (and it must have been absolutely sweltering in that outfit)

we had loads of supporting comments (come on girls......nearly there...... you can do it), etc. i think they pegged as a couple of old timers ready for the knackers yard or the finish line whichever came first. it was a laugh and i'm oh so happy that we did it.

Well done once again Lattie. What an amazing women you are. I went to Mums grave on Saturday and asked her to help you round....she must have been in !! I think a well deserved rest with a large glass of wine is now in order with your feet in some hot, soapy water .

JB :D xx

Well done Lattie :D

There's a few squids coming to you tomorrow when the golden eagle coughs up!!

Lex

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

yep, chris, i think ruby definitely helped (although she could have made it a little cooler for us....lol).

thanks mr. l all donations appreciated.. here's a pic of me#

1583879.jpg

you can see me at the back! yeah, right!

ok, this is really me.

oh dear, it's a copyrighted pic - won't show up - here's a link (maybe)

http://www.marathon-photos.com/scripts/buy.py?event=Sports/CPUK/2010/Jane Tomlinson's Hull 10K&photo=KARL3426&bib=2762&match=2762

uh-oh, it must be copyrighted too.

you'll just have to take my word for it - i was there!

Edited by lateralus

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

WOW! haven't been on the site for ages and can't find my way around at all. it took ages to find the bear garden - i'm still not sure how i got here. i'm afraid this site has gone the same way as all the new mobiles - way, way passed my ability to understand and reason it out. this is like a message in a bottle. feel free to offer advice on how to navigate the site but i fear i may never see it.

it's like a message from outer space - i'm well. hope all my old pals are doing well and wish you all well. i'll try to locate this again after i press the button - wish me luck!

Hi Lattie,

And a Big welcome back :-)

All you need to do is look here * http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/ * and you will find all your old favorites there !!

I hope your well and are you still running ??

Lex xxx

Edited by Mr lex

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Hi Lattie :)

Lovely to hear from you again , hope all is well with you too .

I'm inclined to agree with you on the new site design, although I suppose we have to move with the times (and dodge the adverts on posts ... :violin:). Also not a lot happening on the banking front at the moment ... so posts from the old gang are pretty sparse ......

Have a lovely Christmas and New Year , Lat ... hope to hear from you again soon....

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

If you think I've helped you please feel free to tickle my star :-D