Lowell Financial round 2!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4931 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I think you are right sir. Lowell have not paid the court fees. I believe the debt to be unenfocable, i think lowells believe it to be to. I think they were just trying it on in the hope that i will call them and give them some money. One thing that does suprise me though is that they have taken it this far.

I will of course update when i have something new to report :)

NOTHING idiots inc. do suprises me ;)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The other thing that appears to be the case. There will be no hearing on 2/11/10, as Lowells have not paid the fee.

Mark you need to advise the court again in writing re point 3, when you are likely to be available. Worth sending another letter to the one sent about your health. The chances are that Lowell won't bother to pay the fee and it will be struck out, but atleast you would be showing the court willingness.

3. Parties to provide Court by 4 pm 12th November 2010 details of any dates within the next 3 months on which they or their witnesses are available with reasons.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread