style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5178 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I recenty had a visit from a Rossendale Baillif, I signed a walking possession agreement and she left me with a form to fill in to request to pay by installments. I have returned the form with my offer to pay and in addition made a payment of£100 when i got paid at the end of the month. The balance is now £339 and I recieved a letter today saying that I had ignored all previous correspondance and now i had to pay the amount in full or a van will come. I haven't received any further correspondance since the Bailiffs visit and I have had no correspondance re my offer to pay. I have been totally willing and cooperative even paying £100 straight away to show my willingness, can they still come in and take goods.....? doesnt seem fair

do you share your home with anyone else are they named on the debt as well do you have children or any exceptional circumstances that may class you as vulnerable ?

do not open your door and keep all windows locked

If you've signed a walking possession agreement then yes, they can remove. However, I believe they'd accept an arrangement providing you contact them prior to another visit. If they visit again, they will add further charges. Try and sort something before this happens.

In my experience this is not the case.

Rossendales visit, get walk in order and tell you they are resonable and to fill in forms to pay in instalments, however they refuse to allow instalments then apply pressure using the walk in order as leverage, a rather horrid company I think.

I hope this will not be the same in your case but am sceptical.

In my experience this is not the case.

Rossendales visit, get walk in order and tell you they are resonable and to fill in forms to pay in instalments, however they refuse to allow instalments then apply pressure using the walk in order as leverage, a rather horrid company I think.

I hope this will not be the same in your case but am sceptical.

It is such as shame that you allowed the bailiff to come into your home because ONCE AGAIN this example shows that as soon as a levy has been made on goods, the bailiff company REFUSE to accept a payment arrangement.