"Offer" letter from Capquest

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5178 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Just received a letter from the Managing Director of the CapQuest Group.

Apparently:-

They have purchased my debt from MBNA.

I have been preselested for a one time solution to settle my account.

This is not a gimmick and nothing sinister.

It's a project.

The plan is simple:-

Agree to pay a minimum amount of £xxx every month by DD or another method that may suit.

For each payment received every month CapQuest will credit your account with a amount equal to 30% of the payment.

Shoud you wish to accept this offer please telephone xxxxx and have all the necessary bank documentation. This offer is availabe until 11th march 2010 when it will be withdrawn.

The letter does not have an account number - just says Debt purchased from MBNA.

How do I respond.

Many thanks.

Regards

It would appear that he is pre-selecting all their clients for this offer. Who would have thought that the managing director would have time to write to so many people? If he's got that much time on his hands he could try digging out some CCAs :rolleyes:

And me a few months back, Then after a couple of payments the project will revert to their normal tactics it is just a way to get you to admit the debt

I have no legal training, any knowledge I have has come from this forum, and my own experiences. Always balance up any advice you get with your own common sense.