frank galler - kubic investments ltd

princess5
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4932 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Been throught the affidavit route myself but I had to get both signed.

Did they then try and do the process on the CCA system?

Will be honest with you and say I have totally no idea which system my claims were going through on. To be fair, at the time I was unaware there was more than one way

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have just called suffolk police and they didnt seem to know what i was going on about??!! also they do not have a fraud squad there?? interesting to say the least!
HI princess, I sometimes dont know what your going on about, I gave you the telephone numbers, try again..

when i calld suffolk police they didnt seem to know what i was going on about, but as you see in earlier posts the guy dealing with it is away and back on monday so ill have to wait till then to call, but ill call my local one in the mean time

I imagine they are in Torrevieja, Spain right now.

Dont worry once the police finally pull their finger out, he will be coming back to Ipswich.... Crown Court! Hopefully the Guardia Civil will give him a good beating first :D

I would like to know how long he's been a Con Man for? because it wouldn't have just been over the last year or so. He must have 100k's stashed away somewhere.

I like your way of thinking ihatefg, but something tells me that Ipswich Crown Court would not be a big enough venue for us all to fit into!! I think we all deserve front row tickets to watch his downfall!!

What do you think??

Hi everyone.

I have just found this forum after being alerted by a friend that Frank Galler has disappeared, and after he has ignored my last 5 emails.

I was told about Frank in Spain. I have a house there and Frank told me that Spanish banks have acted illegally by not following EU laws and using "due diligence". My mortgage was clearly done illegally from day one so i fell for Franks words and handed €1000 over to him in November 2009. He said this would suspend my mortgage for 12 months while the solicitors decided if we had a case or not to potentially have some or all of it wiped off. He did do some work as my bank emailed me saying they had been visited by him. Since Dec/Jan i have sent around 7 emails to him asking for an update and heard nothing back.

The bank have stopped contacting me like he said they would so i guess it has been suspended. What i need to know is who is dealing with the case now? Who do i contact to find out the progress....if any? Is it definatley suspended or is the bank's silence due to a repossession order being processed?

I have seen alot of different names and numbers of who to contact on here, but someone please tell me before i lose my home....who do i need to contact to find out what has been done and what hasnt with my case?

Thanking you in advance

Hi everyone.

I have just found this forum after being alerted by a friend that Frank Galler has disappeared, and after he has ignored my last 5 emails.

I was told about Frank in Spain. I have a house there and Frank told me that Spanish banks have acted illegally by not following EU laws and using "due diligence". My mortgage was clearly done illegally from day one so i fell for Franks words and handed €1000 over to him in November 2009. He said this would suspend my mortgage for 12 months while the solicitors decided if we had a case or not to potentially have some or all of it wiped off. He did do some work as my bank emailed me saying they had been visited by him. Since Dec/Jan i have sent around 7 emails to him asking for an update and heard nothing back.

The bank have stopped contacting me like he said they would so i guess it has been suspended. What i need to know is who is dealing with the case now? Who do i contact to find out the progress....if any? Is it definatley suspended or is the bank's silence due to a repossession order being processed?

I have seen alot of different names and numbers of who to contact on here, but someone please tell me before i lose my home....who do i need to contact to find out what has been done and what hasnt with my case?

Thanking you in advance

In all honesty, the first point of call has to be your bank to stop any action that they may have planned. I don't know anything about Spanish banks, however, the one thing I do know is that never rely on anyone else with serious matters.

No time to waste. speak to them today. Explain you have been caught up in a [problem]. In the UK, there are issues with mortgages but it tends to be subprime lenders and also where mortgage brokers have failed to give "best advice" and compensation is available through a government scheme or another route.

For your situation, contact your lender and start making payments. The earlier the better.

Obviously you need to speak to a solicitor there also but they can sit on matters. It is your home, your life, you contact the bank and take responsibility to oversee what any solicitor does. Trust noone.

Best of luck.

Sorry to hear about your mother's situation.

Why did you think a solicitor was dealing with the paperwork?

Sorry to inform you but the person dealing with this was just an office clerk a year or so ago and not a solicitor.

We have all been fooled.

Caroline

I agree with you on County Court proceedings, which is very easy to process, but where do you "serve" the County Court claim to?

There are many addresses, none of which he no doubt he is currently at , and for his home address , its up for sale? but in any event the County Court summons would only end up on the other side of the postal address' letterbox?

What address would you suggest?

Right folks.

To date I have calculated that those of you who have stated what you paid FG/Kubic etc the total to now is £27,800 made up of the following, if your figure is wrong please advise and I will amend.

Rush1 5400

Senor 2400

Princess 1200

Mum 4800

Chantry 2400

Branmer 600

Ihatefg 5000

Caroline 5000

Concerned 1000

Sub Total 27,800 up to Weds 10th March 10.15 am

Tori 600

Oreogal 600

Sub Toatl 29,000. up to Weds 8p.m.

Edited by Senor
to add additional figures to original

Caroline

I agree with you on County Court proceedings, which is very easy to process, but where do you "serve" the County Court claim to?

There are many addresses, none of which he no doubt he is currently at , and for his home address , its up for sale? but in any event the County Court summons would only end up on the other side of the postal address' letterbox?

What address would you suggest?

?

I ever mentioned a claim.

Does anybody know if this [problem] has been reported to the Guardia Civil in Spain?

Not aware of such but there is another interested party on this thred but dont know if in Spain or here.

Perhaps a "penal delito" or a "denuncio" might get things moving.

Could you do this if you are in Spain? From "other" such scams I have an interest in Spain also and I am contemplating effecting one or both of the above.

FG and his company should be reported in every single country he is based/operated in. So if you're in Spain (US - if he operates there) I would report him, to whoever you can.

Atleast they might actually do something about it, instead of the UK.

FG mentioned when I spoke to him a couple of months ago that he had 4 properties in the US (Florida definately, not sure about anywhere else) and at the time of speaking with him he mentioned he was at a meeting in Times Square but unfortunately didn't say what the meeting was for!!!

I don't know if this info helps at all??

ive never met him, but i wouldnt believe a word he has told any of you.. he is a con artist and has lied about everything.

for example! being a pilot! anyone got proof? and if he apparently has all these so called houses.. he must have made millions out of people not just £28k odd thousand.