Welcome finance, help please!

Mummy 3
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5186 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hahaha trhis is confusing we got a mum and a mummy, lol . . . oh and a Beyond, rofl . . .

14 working days on CCA and 40 days on SAR. 19th March o your CCA. dont worry about what happens if no reply we will guide you at the time but my best advise to you is to read around this section and learn from other ppls experiences, thats how we all started.

Ozzy, should my partner try and set up a payment plan with them? Of course this would have to be done in writing since we sent off the letters yesterday. Or is he best just to leave it? I think maybe i worry too much and so does my partner.

Hi, here is a update on our situation. We recieved the CCA yesterday. We went to a friends today and scanned it and he forward it to my e-mail, but its so small we can hardly read it! Any ideas on how i can post it readable? And also how i can edit it to delete personal information?

Also Welcome recieved our letters last tuesday and signed for them. Which included CCA, SAR and a harrassment letter. Yet they continue to harrass my partner by constantly phoning his mobile (£10 a time!) and leaving messages and threatning to visit him at home and charge £25 (yet again!!). Where do we stand with this?

Thanks