Asset Recoveries UK hassling re mortgage shortfall from 2000- ** Statute barred ** :)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4618 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Not yet Humbleman.... but Aruk have claimed that they're acting for Phoenix who bought it under The Law of Property Act, 1925; by Absolute Assignment.

:)

What seems to be happening is that the OC sell the debt to Carvel and then let the DCA's make up their own story as to who the owner is. Most of the time telling porkies.

Must be a way of getting the OC to comply with a request as to who they have really sold the debt to.

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What seems to be happening is that the OC sell the debt to Carvel and then let the DCA's make up their own story as to who the owner is. Most of the time telling porkies.

Must be a way of getting the OC to comply with a request as to who they have really sold the debt to.

The problem with playing games like this is that when the alleged debtor becomes a bit more clued up on their rights, or has access to a forum such as this and they legally ask the dca to simply "prove it"

They will have already fabricated a wonderful tale in their reams of threatening letters which cannot be supported or proven in court

The problem with playing games like this is that when the alleged debtor becomes a bit more clued up on their rights, or has access to a forum such as this and they legally ask the dca to simply "prove it"

Agreed

They will have already fabricated a wonderful tale in their reams of threatening letters which cannot be supported or proven in court

If you have followed my case I in fact served a NOTICE TO PROVE DOCUMENTS AT TRIAL almost 1 year before the trial.

At the trial the Judge said that I had not made any representation until the day of the trial and in any case it was just a technical issue and although they can't prove absolute assignment they claimed equitable and was happy to proceed to judgment.

Agreed

If you have followed my case I in fact served a NOTICE TO PROVE DOCUMENTS AT TRIAL almost 1 year before the trial. I haven't followed your case

At the trial the Judge said that I had not made any representation until the day of the trial and in any case it was just a technical issue and although they can't prove absolute assignment they claimed equitable and was happy to proceed to judgment.

Unfortunately, as fool proof as a defence might be, there will always be a judge who proves that they're a bigger fool. confirming ownership of a debt would seem to be an important part of judging a case?

AC,the information commissioners office dont have a UK address for phoenix. They told me that on phone.

No, but they know that the corp behind phoenix is: Cargill/Carval;

they just will not tell you! (DPA)

The following is the only uk company listed under phoenix recoveries (UK) Limited:

Companies House:

Name & Registered Office:

PHOENIX RECOVERIES (UK) LIMITED

26 WILMOT STREET

LONDON

E2 0BS

Company No. 06756754"

Looks to be a non-trading company.

Bethnal Green...Charming toy museum; all sorts of puppets.

Edited by angry cat

I know that address but the information commissioners office said they dont have one, could only give me address in luxembourg.

They were also keen to ask as to why i wanted UK address so I told them I had sent sar and it was being returned, they seemed interested as to why it was being returned.

No, but they know that the corp behind phoenix is: Cargill/Carval;

they just will not tell you! (DPA)

The following is the only uk company listed under phoenix recoveries (UK) Limited:

Companies House:

Name & Registered Office:

PHOENIX RECOVERIES (UK) LIMITED

26 WILMOT STREET

LONDON

E2 0BS

Company No. 06756754"

Looks to be a non-trading company.

Bethnal Green...Charming toy museum; all sorts of puppets.

Yes AC but they told me its not the same company.

Ignore this IW.... it may have crossed with your letter to them.

In any case, it's been sent purely to un-nerve you. These people have no legal rights at all and if they were to ignore your specific instructions not to call at your home (as in your letter to them)..... you could action another complaint (the more the merrier).... before telling whoever turns up to go forth and multiply.

Note the "potential" home visit... :rolleyes:

File away and ignore... ;)

No problem P1. Its already filed with other ones. I am so pleased I have you all on here to help and talk to cos if I didnt I probably would have had a breakdown by now. You all have given me strength.

That's what we're here for... :wink:

It's actually quite a stupid letter in light of their non-compliance with your SAR, but no surprise there. :D

True, well P1, I have been invited out to my sisters for the evening cos she is a bit worried about me so I am going to have a couple of glasses of wine, Have to watch what I drink as its been 4 years since I had one. Maybe I can relax a little and take my mind off things. thanks again. Your a treasure.:D

True, well P1, I have been invited out to my sisters for the evening cos she is a bit worried about me so I am going to have a couple of glasses of wine, Have to watch what I drink as its been 4 years since I had one. Maybe I can relax a little and take my mind off things. thanks again. Your a treasure.:D

Hope you have a lovely evening.... :)

Hic! :D

The arrogance of these people is incredible

They claim they are going to send someone to YOUR home ''to obtain a full review of your financial circumstances.'' Just how TF do they propose to do that standing on the footpath outside your home. They have NO LEGAL POWERS WHATSOEVER.

Hope you enjoy being with your sister and relaxing.

They clearly have been fishing hoping you will have enough money to pay them now, even though the debt is quite old. The arrogance of their letter is crazy, "this is wholly unacceptable....." Keep it safe with the other letters.

We are always here to listen and help.

Hi all, Well after yesterdays phone call rejection this is what I recieved today. Funny how its on different coloured paper.

5tharuk.jpg?t=1266689969

Send them this and by Recorded Delivery;

Head it up:

I DO NOT ACKNOWLEDGE ANY DEBT TO YOUR COMPANY OR, ANY COMPANY THAT YOU CLAIM TO REPRESENT.

http://www.consumerforums.com/resources/templates-library/86-debt-collectors/590-letter-used-when-a-dca-threatens-a-doorstep-visit-

Oh my lord, what a pretty picture these people paint for a judge to see th arrogance and predatory nature of their business. "We reserve the right to produce this letter in court in future.....?" that's not a threat is it?

You owe us the money because ......well we say you do?

IW if you become concerned about a doorstep visitor actually attending, I'm close enough to pop over and lend six feet and 18 stone of "moral support" if you need it

Edited by spamheed