moorcroft please advise on what do next

liz01
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5215 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i have cca alot of our creditors as husband as been made redundant,

we were struggling before but now even worse,

i cca four to moorcroft (have been paying them £2 per month for quite a while but they had started to get annoying and trying to get more so when news of redundancy came we cca them)

i have had one back with the £1 postal order with the following:

""thank you for your recent letter at this stage we are currently unable to supply you with a copy of the agreement as we have been in contact with our clients studio cards, who have confimed that the original cca was sent with your clients first invoice and they were instructed to keep in safe place. if there are any areas where you feel that a dispute in relation to the account still requires resolution please provide details. If not then we look forward to receiving your settled proposals we have therefore returned your postal order"". Morrcroft MDRL any advice what to do next please.

The following response was from moorcroft on the other 3 accounts (in which they have not returned the postal order, the following "we duly confirm that we have requested the relevant documentation from our client and once received with forward to you, meanwhile all collection on this account has been put on hold,until such time as the documentation has arrived.

In the meantime however we believe it may be of assistance to all parites if we also take this opportunity to ensure that any potential areas of dispute are addressed prior to any possible court action or further investigation. to this end can you provide an indication of the information you will be relying upon, when giving evidence to the court or information to the relevant statutory authorities in relation to the alleged subject matter of this account. Please could you provide this information by return as this will ensure that all areas of possible dispute are identified as quickly as possible thereby minimizing potential costs and delays." moorcroft MDRL.

Any advice or info on what we should do most welcome please. thank you

m

img001.jpg

i have cca alot of our creditors as husband as been made redundantlink8.gif, we were struggling before but now even worse, i cca four to moorcroft (have been paying them £2 per month for quite a while but they had started to get annoying and trying to get more so when news of redundancylink8.gif came we cca them) i have had one back with the £1 postal order with the following: ""thank you for your recent letter at this stage we are currently unable to supply you with a copy of the agreement as we have been in contact with our clients studio cards,who have confimed that the original ca was sent with your clients first invoice and they were instructed to keep in safe place. if there are any areas where you feel that a dispute in relation to the account still requires resolution please provide details. If not then we look forward to receiving your settled proposals we have therefore returned your postal order"". Morrcroft MDRL any advice what to do next please.

Oh really. You have sent a legitimate sec 78 request - 12+ 2 workng days after the date they recieved it - send the account in dispute letter and stop paying them.

The following response was from moorcroft on the other 3 accounts (in which they have not returned the postal order, the following "we duly confirm that we have requested the relevant documentation from our client and once received with forward to you, meanwhile all collection on this account has been put on hold,until such time as the documentation has arrived.

As above - when the 12+2 days have past, send the account in dispute and stop paying them.

In the meantime however we believe it may be of assistance to all parites if we also take this opportunity to ensure that any potential areas of dispute are addressed prior to any possible court action or further investigation. to this end can you provide an indication of the information you will be relying upon, when giving evidence to the court or information to the relevant statutory authorities in relation to the alleged subject matter of this account. Please could you provide this information by return as this will ensure that all areas of possible dispute are identified as quickly as possible thereby minimizing potential costs and delays." moorcroft MDRL.

They're fishing - ignore it.

David

oh brilliant i thought that might be the case but wanted to make sure, could i just ask when you say 12+2 days is that working days, say i sent another cca out today to another dca, when should i send a dispute letter?? do the 12+2 include weekends etc,example:: post one today the 3rd feb when will the 12+2 days be up?? many thanks, your a star.

The 12 days is 12 working days - it excludes weekends and bank and public holidays.

The '+2' is to allow for postage at each end. If you send your requests by recorded delivery then it becomes '+1' from the date your request was signed for.

I really do appreciate all those 'thank you' emails - I'm glad I've been able to help. Apologies if I haven't acknowledged all of them.

You can also ding my gong if you prefer. :)

Hi there

Why not send them this

Dear Pre School Division

The "Alleged" debt you refer to was SOLD to XXXX -- so please address any further communication to

Dr Zijani

Uk Enforcemants Division,

1080 Main St

Tirana

Albania

who as my agents will render any further assistance you require in this matter.

Yours sincerely

xxxxxxxx

i have cca alot of our creditors as husband as been made redundant, we were struggling before but now even worse, i cca four to moorcroft (have been paying them £2 per month for quite a while but they had started to get annoying and trying to get more so when news of redundancy came we cca them) i have had one back with the £1 postal order with the following: ""thank you for your recent letter at this stage we are currently unable to supply you with a copy of the agreement as we have been in contact with our clients studio cards,who have confimed that the original ca was sent with your clients first invoice and they were instructed to keep in safe place. if there are any areas where you feel that a dispute in relation to the account still requires resolution please provide details. If not then we look forward to receiving your settled proposals we have therefore returned your postal order"". Morrcroft MDRL any advice what to do next please.

m

tell em nothing ,like me always have an ace up your sleeve! which ever one it may be.illusion is the art of deception!:p

I am in the same boat with Moorcroft - their latest letter says they have passed on my request for the agreement to Lloyds TSB and in the meantime they state:

I assume that as the 12 + 2 days has passed since I originally sent the CCA letter I can either send dispute letter and not provide them with the info they are requesting in their last paragraph or just ignore it! ?????

Yes send them the account in dispute letter, recorded delivery, stop any payments to them, and send them nothing else, they are not at any liberty, legally or otherwise to any information you will use against them should they be foolish enough to entertain the idea of court!

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!