Welcome - illegal repo in contravention of section 92 and unfair relationship ** WON **

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4322 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

And....their Aq is dated the same day I bought the car back! :D

"Yes Sir, the defendant has admitted in their AQ, dated 7th June 2010, that they are aware I was seeking return of the vehicle, I am therefore very confused at why they have taken the decision out of a judge's hands and sold the vehicle in question after Judge C at ****** County Court allocated the case to fast track, whilst the vehicle ownership was in dispute."

"Yes Sir, I do have proof they did this. The hearing was on the 6th May 2010 and they sold the vehicle on 26th May 2010, I know this because I bought the vehicle back from the new owner on the 7th June 2010." :lol:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Yes Sir, the defendant has admitted in their AQ, dated 7th June 2010, that they are aware I was seeking return of the vehicle, I am therefore very confused at why they have taken the decision out of a judge's hands and sold the vehicle in question after Judge C at ****** County Court allocated the case to fast track, whilst the vehicle ownership was in dispute."

"Yes Sir, I do have proof they did this. The hearing was on the 6th May 2010 and they sold the vehicle on 26th May 2010, I know this because I bought the vehicle back from the new owner on the 7th June 2010." :lol:

wot a quaint turn of events. its a pity all creditors are'nt this favourable towards the consumer:oops:

cab

THEY'VE FILED THEIR AQ!!!!!!!! :lol:

The cheeky sod has put in his AQ that I am seeking return of the vehicle. Brilliant!!! It just couldn't get better! So he's aware I'm seeking the return of the vehicle, so how the hell can he justify pre-empting the judges decision and selling the car after the case was allocated???? :lol:

I know they did it cos I've got the evidence sitting right outside my house! :lol:

OMG!!!!!! Are they really this insolent!!! Can they not see that they cannot win this!! The judge is so going to love them :lol:

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

Yet again he has skirted round the illegal repo issue and stated that cos the car was on hp I have no right to it! I never said I did CP! I said it was illegally repossessed but you have failed to answer that and in fact you have admitted it :D See you in court Mr P, let's hope you come yourself this time instead of sending a little boy who tried to argue with the judge! :lol:

I can hear wannabe's hands rubbing together at the thought of a face to face meet with our friend Mr P :lol:

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

Pmslllllllllllllllllll

you don't get this brand of drama on "holby city":p

cab

:lol:

OMG!!!!!! Are they really this insolent!!! Can they not see that they cannot win this!! The judge is so going to love them :lol:

It's so good cos in their AQ they put they want to try to settle and want a month's stay BUT I put in mine that I don't wanna try to settle cos I've tried for ages and they didn't wanna know, I even attached a copy of their last letter to me which said "we don't wanna talk to you anymore so take us to court"! :D

I can't see why if they didn't wanna settle before they'd wanna settle now, well I can actually cos this is just another stalling tactic :rolleyes:

I've got so much sh*t on them now it's unreal! I can't wait to get my SJ polished off and submitted :D

I'm so happy :D

They really are clutching at straws now cos they've put in the "extra info" part that the car was on hp therefore I had no right to ask for it back :confused: How ridiculous! What a defence :p

It's so good cos in their AQ they put they want to try to settle and want a month's stay BUT I put in mine that I don't wanna try to settle cos I've tried for ages and they didn't wanna know, I even attached a copy of their last letter to me which said "we don't wanna talk to you anymore so take us to court"! :D

I can't see why if they didn't wanna settle before they'd wanna settle now, well I can actually cos this is just another stalling tactic :rolleyes:

I've got so much sh*t on them now it's unreal! I can't wait to get my SJ polished off and submitted :D

They really are clutching at straws now cos they've put in the "extra info" part that the car was on hp therefore I had no right to ask for it back :confused: How ridiculous! What a defence :p

and to think his pay rate is £161 an hr and thats the best they can come up with!! Settle :lol: I bet they do want to this is getting costly and time consuming for them!

If u get 2mins pop over to my loan thread in welcome forum had some post just now :rolleyes: ill be back in half hr :)

Errrmm "WOW" and a bit more "WOW"

can we claim movie rights on this one:rolleyes:

just a quick one on the poc capquest submitted (it is genuine):mad:

at the bottom (within the poc) it says

any payments or queries should be directed to the claimant on 0870xxxxxxx (phone) or 0870xxxxxxxx (fax) or email: litigation@blahblahblah

WTF has that got to do with a claim, surely that poc is wrong.

cab

these girls could stitch "KIPPERS":p

cab

Thought I could smell something.....

hoi behave the PAIR of ya,, bit below the belt for me :rolleyes: kip( pers )tower

:lol: :lol: :lol: *mwah*

There ya all go again having random conversations without me! :D Honestly I just pop out to the flicks and look what happens :eek:

I saw Letters to Juliet, it was a real love story about a woman who goes searching for her lost love and then they get reunited in a flash of destiny and all live happily ever after. Just like me and my car :lol:

I'd be glad to!! :D Will have a looksy in the morning, I've got the whole day devoted to welcome bashing and others if necessary ;)

Hi there, I don't want to break the mood, BUT don't rejoice too fast.

if there's one thing I have seen, it's people thinking, no KNOWING that they couldn't fail, yet getting an a$$hole of a judge who won't listen to the litigant in person. :-(

There is a thread by Patma which is even longer than yours, where the evidnce was overwhelming that the other side was in the wrong and then some... The judge STILL threw it out. (they're working on the appeal as we speak) :-(

Never under-estimate how biased some judges can be when it comes to LIP, that's all I am saying, don't count your chickens and all that. :-(

Good morning Bookworm :) I totally get your fears and really appreciate your concern. I just wanted to say that by no means am I expecting a guaranteed win, all I wanted was an opportunity to put my case forward and then hope for the best. If I lose I will definitely appeal, I'm not banking on anything I know how judges can be :rolleyes:

I just really didn't want to win by default and I'm this happy now because I won't! And I've got the opportunity to put my case forward, that's all I ever wanted :) Win, lose or draw on the day I feel like I've already won cos I've got my car back, (that was the main thing! :D) and I get to cause them a bit of grief at the very least ;)

I'm submitting my application for summary judgment today because I want to do the right thing and fight til my last breath. Please don't worry cos even if a judge rules against me at least I've stood up for myself and others and have made so many good friends here on CAG that I feel like a winner every day regardless :D

I knew it!!!! :mad:

Today was the deadline for filing our AQs, and guess who has failed to file theirs on time??? :mad:

If it is not received by the court tomorrow Welcome will receive an "Unless Order", as in "unless you file your AQ within the next 7 days, your defence will be struck out."

Is somebody trying to lose by default to avoid having to admit liability??? :rolleyes:

I said I won't let them get away with it and I meant it. It's actually not impossible that the trial may carry on without their AQ as I have filed mine and the DJ already allocated it to fast track, but that would be at the court's discretion.

The court have advised me to submit my application for summary judgment anyway as the judge may allow it. Then again he/she might not, on the basis that if they don't return their AQ then their defence will be struck out and so I won't have anything to apply for SJ on.

Hey ho, gonna file my SJ tomorrow anyway and see what happens :) It can't hurt. I suppose that if I win by default it still counts as a win :D Just narked that I might not get the opportunity to hold them accountable :mad:

Does anybody know if Litigants in Person are classed as ANY PERSON that is NOT a solicitor or if some other rules apply??

My understanding has always been that LIP is any person without formal legal training who chooses to represent themselves in and out of court.

Don't believe it gets any more complicated than that :D