False accusations after complaining - ** WON **

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4383 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if push comes to shove, and you've to take action to recover the pay, I think he's going to struggle to argue his case.

So, the disc. is due to take place today? Have you sent a statement in?

Should I reply stating that I don't agree with his calculations? I am not going to get anywhere, he is doing everything in his power to mess me around.

The disc is due to take place this afternoon. He emailed asking if I was attending and I advised that I wasn't and was aware that it would be taking place regardless. I said that I would arrange for my submission to be handed in at the allocated time and I have not had a reply.

I was unable to post it as I only got the confirmation of what the hearing is regarding yesterday.

Yeh. Write back. As you say, you'll get a load more BS back. But it's all ammunition you can use.

If someone is handing the submission in, make sure they take a receipt letter for the person who accepts it to sign. Might be worth emailing a copy too. Otherwise he's likely to play silly burgers later on and claim he never received it.

Well, my fate will now be decided! Letter dismissing me will not doubt arrive tomorrow.

My OH dropped it off and asked about getting the deposit of £25 that I paid for uniforms etc returned and was told no, it would be paid in my final wage. That is a first as I deallt with that daily and people pay in cash and are refunded in cash when they leave. Looks like another battle to fight.

Thanks, HB.

I am really struggling now. I feel like I am never going to get anywhere as he is telling lies about everything and anything. Whenever I try to get what I am owed there is suddenly a new way that it is done or calculated or that it has been getting done incorrectly and he will now do it the correct way!

I feel so powerless and very angry now!!

Hi MsJ. I really feel for you, but please don't give up now. Any independent person with half a brain will see through what this guy is doing; it's just that you're too close to it. And he's probably hoping to do your head in and win by evil means.

Listen to your uncle Elpulpo, I'm sure he will guide you through it. :) And any other nice people who reply.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Still no letter! I have just been advised from someone within the company that the bully has advised the MD to withhold all holiday pay that I am owed due to the issue with the wage arrestment.

I have been given a copy of an email stating this!

Has the company actually received an order from the court to make the wage arrestment yet?

Just have to wait and see what happens with regard to the Disc. How long until the end of your notice?

Yes but they can only take a percentage. My notice is up on 1oth Feb so my final pay should be in Feb BUT I have been market down as a "leaver" this month which would mean my wages will not be paid into my account of Friday, I would be paid by cheque instead.

I have still not received any notification of the outcome of the disciplinary hearing that was held on 22nd Jan. I am now wondering if he will claim to have sent a letter advising me of the outcome and that it will them be too late to appeal.

Can anyone advise as to what my next move should be?

I'd write to him tomorrow, Ms J. See what's happening. He might well try just what you say, given what a little pillock he is. If that is the case, you can still submit an appeal statement and he'll be obliged to consider it.

Having still not had any word on the outcome of the disciplinary hearing, I emailed the MD yesterday stating that I would like to receive notice of the outcome asap. Got a reply saying that my statement raised somethings that needed to be checked and this is causing the hold up. This is just more nonsense, one phone call would clarify the only point I raised.

Can I do anything? I really have had enough of being messed around.

ACAS said that I can't force him to make a decision!

Well, he should deal with the matter within a reasonable period of time. Whatever reasonable means.

How long has it been now? 2 weeks this Friday?

I'd give it until Monday, then if nothing, write stating he's had ample time, and that therefore you consider the matter void.