Dear Mr Carter

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5249 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thought I would post a copy of my letter that I sent to Bryan Carter this morning. May give you a laugh on a cold Friday afternoon.....

Dear Mr Carter,

Ref: Account no - 000000000000

Thank you very much for your letter of 7 December, the contents of which have been noted.

I have written to Natwest, Fredrickson and every other DCA that this file has been passed to, on more than 30 occasions. I have explained my current situation and provided income and expenditure forms several times. My request for a copy of any CCA that exists for this account has been ignored twice and despite my request to communicate only by letter, Fredrickson still feel it is necessary to call me at least six times a day.

I can only assume that one of three things is happening with regards to my CCA request. Firstly, perhaps no CCA exists? Secondly, every organisation that I have dealt with, including yourself has no grasp of the law and what is required of them. Lastly, and this is the one I feel is most likely, not one member of staff that I have had the misfortune to deal with is capable of a single declarative sentence.

Your threats of taking me to court are water off a ducks back Mr Carter. I am already the proud recipient of one CCJ and numerous defaults therefore, one other CCJ will not make a single iota of a difference to me, my credit score nor my family.

I have every respect for the courts, but I have absolutely no respect for an organisation such as yours. I will not be bullied nor coerced into making payments that I cannot afford. You will not take the food from my children's mouth and no court in the land will allow that to happen either.

I have offered to make token payments of £10.00 per month, this has been continuously ignored. The court will be offered the same. Do you honestly believe that if I had £9k to spare, I would be in the position that I am in?

I am not proud of my situation, I am a victim of circumstance, but I am also a survivor. I am beyond worrying and I refuse to have any further sleepless nights. Whatever will be will be Mr Carter.

The irony of the situation is that by you suing, you will actually be doing me a favour. The incessant calls will end, the diatribe that I receive through the post will cease and the CCJ will fall off my file in six years time, along with every other negative entry, meaning 2016 will be a good year for my family and I. For this I thank you.

May I take this opportunity to wish one and all at Bryan Carter a very happy Christmas and I truly hope that every single one of you get a taste of what myself and ten of thousands of others are going through in the New Year.

Warmest wishes

alex2258867

• Haha 1

Thought I would post a copy of my letter that I sent to Bryan Carter this morning. May give you a laugh on a cold Friday afternoon.....

Dear Mr Carter,

Ref: Account no - 000000000000

Thank you very much for your letter of 7 December, the contents of which have been noted.

I have written to Natwest, Fredrickson and every other DCA that this file has been passed to, on more than 30 occasions. I have explained my current situation and provided income and expenditure forms several times. My request for a copy of any CCA that exists for this account has been ignored twice and despite my request to communicate only by letter, Fredrickson still feel it is necessary to call me at least six times a day.

I can only assume that one of three things is happening with regards to my CCA request. Firstly, perhaps no CCA exists? Secondly, every organisation that I have dealt with, including yourself has no grasp of the law and what is required of them. Lastly, and this is the one I feel is most likely, not one member of staff that I have had the misfortune to deal with is capable of a single declarative sentence.

Your threats of taking me to court are water off a ducks back Mr Carter. I am already the proud recipient of one CCJ and numerous defaults therefore, one other CCJ will not make a single iota of a difference to me, my credit score nor my family.

I have every respect for the courts, but I have absolutely no respect for an organisation such as yours. I will not be bullied nor coerced into making payments that I cannot afford. You will not take the food from my children's mouth and no court in the land will allow that to happen either.

I have offered to make token payments of £10.00 per month, this has been continuously ignored. The court will be offered the same. Do you honestly believe that if I had £9k to spare, I would be in the position that I am in?

I am not proud of my situation, I am a victim of circumstance, but I am also a survivor. I am beyond worrying and I refuse to have any further sleepless nights. Whatever will be will be Mr Carter.

The irony of the situation is that by you suing, you will actually be doing me a favour. The incessant calls will end, the diatribe that I receive through the post will cease and the CCJ will fall off my file in six years time, along with every other negative entry, meaning 2016 will be a good year for my family and I. For this I thank you.

May I take this opportunity to wish one and all at Bryan Carter a very happy Christmas and I truly hope that every single one of you get a taste of what myself and ten of thousands of others are going through in the New Year.

Warmest wishes

alex2258867

Love it! good for you alex!

Only problem is the monkeys that open the mail. They'll be like spoilt children on Birthdays and only look for money/cheques.

THERE is NO ONE in the offices with the ability to read a letter like that ;)

Jogs

shouldnt that be

THERE is NO ONE in the offices with the ability to read....

these are people who have to have the comics explained

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.
  • i am not legal trained in any form.
  • I have many experiences in life and do often use these in my posts

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek: