welcome finance nightmare plz help

cardiff27
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5211 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi :)

From looking at your statements it would seem that welcome have tried to take payments from your card. When they put the attempt through they credit your account. Now for whatever reason the payment hasn't been accepted which is why in the next line they have debited your account for the same amount of money.

Hope that helps.

Get what your saying Emmilou, but if Cardiffs bank account is showing as payment made on DC, and not showing as refunded...then where has it gone??

Cardiff can you get your bank to clariffy that the payment has been made, for the specific ones they are saying they haven't had?

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE

either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s,

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

1. Companies House: Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

2. CH : Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia(MD) for SPML/PML) @ 02920 380 643

3. CH : Mark Youde(accounts compliance) @ 02920 380 955

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108

(part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : @ 0207 637 6231

File YOUR 'Companies Investigation Branch'- CIB complaint online NOW!!!!

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/complaintformcib.htm

heyas emmilou and brassed off some of the payments which are showing as credited then debited that amount of money was taken from my bank account it shows this in my bank statement and my online bank account and also going of my bank statements a few payments that were paid by my bank welcome have put them on my account as smaller payments EG my bank statement shows a debit card payment to welcome for say £150 but on my welcome statement the corresponding date shows they only took £60 of my welcome account although i paid £150 from thr bank hmmmm sounds very dodgy to me im quite likin the idea of showing this to a judge bcos as far as im concerned thats fraud/ theft

i have sent off the letter and the £10 fee so i can have the full statements should make some interesting readin i think and thanks both for your comments x

and yes my bank would confirm this as its on all my bank statements as cleared payments x

keep us posted Cardiff!!

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

a few payments that were paid by my bank welcome have put them on my account as smaller payments EG my bank statement shows a debit card payment to welcome for say £150 but on my welcome statement the corresponding date shows they only took £60 of my welcome account

Hey C`mon cardiff it is Christmas. :wink: Peace and goodwill to all and the rest of that stuff.:)

We need to be a little more understanding of Welscum employees situation. They have got to get something behind them for when they don`t have a job.:-D LMFAO

Also if that is the case they are going to have to have a serious look at what you still owe them. All those fees shouldn't be on there and niether should the extra capitalisation if they have recieved all your payments.

If your statements are not reflecting the payments you have made, then you must be (wrongly) on their records as being in serious arrears. Did Welcome never try and contact you to tell you this?

lmao they can kiss my welsh ass b4 they get any more money of me season of goodwill or not lol x

couldnt have put it better myself lolol 8)

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

• 1 month later...

heya ll just after some advice on what to do next i recieved my sar in the post yest well over 40 days late cheek of em an now the phone calls keep coming and coming saying they will offer me a substantial reduction to settle but im not in that position to do that they wont accept regular payments so where do i go from here im gunna go thru my bank statements to compare all these card payments and i recieved a letter of ombudsman saying they were lookin into the mis selling of the ppi etc so really just wondering now ive got this sar whats my next move if any1 has any advice would be much appreciated xxx

bumpin again seriosly goin mental here after reading comments in the sar its a total pile of crap full of lies i dont get on with my next door neighbours and the sar says tha welcome called at my neighbours house discussing me and my situation my personal details were discussed between my next door neighbours and the welcome caller how are they allowed to do that grrrrr hate em and payments still dont match up how whats my next move really peed off at the amount of lies saying that my partners debit card was declined on numerous occassions hes never had a debit card or doesnt even have a bank account really peed of bou this any advice plz xx

bumpin again seriosly goin mental here after reading comments in the sar its a total pile of crap full of lies i dont get on with my next door neighbours and the sar says tha welcome called at my neighbours house discussing me and my situation my personal details were discussed between my next door neighbours and the welcome caller how are they allowed to do that grrrrr hate em and payments still dont match up how whats my next move really peed off at the amount of lies saying that my partners debit card was declined on numerous occassions hes never had a debit card or doesnt even have a bank account really peed of bou this any advice plz xx

They can't discuss your account with anybody apart from whom the account is with under Data Protection Laws, and if im correct in saying this they cant charge you a call out fee if they made No contact with you. Lets bump this and get some advice for you.

Bump

So there seems to be 2 things that have cropped up.

1. The Data Protection Act being Abused/not followed

2. Payments being taken and then debited back onto the account.

Ozzy/Postigjj any advice for Cardiff, seems an awful mess and so unlawful.

CARDIFF

You need to contact the ICO, they can deal with the data protection issues...i would give them a ring in the morning and follow it up with a letter, provide copies of the evidence also...

thanks all for the comments i thought they couldnt get away with doing this and the fact that i cant stand the guy next door hes the last person in the world i would want my business discussed with they really do take the pee they rang again earlier and the woman was dpeakin to me like i was a child so i basically told her to kiss where the sun dont shine grrrrrr lol i wrote a letter to welcome sayin i wasnt payin another penny an i want a full refund and the same to the fos so im guessin thats all i can do for the mo thanks all for the comments much appreciated xxxxx