style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5231 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

feel for on this im going through the same

the police im sure have a set of guideines to follow and to help you is part of it

we live in commonlaw jurisdiction ( authority ) don't harm, loss, murder rape etc the rest is statute law offence like breach of peace etc

Might be long shot send the Ipcc a letter to complain about the police and then they send you a reply then the police send you a letter then you send them 1 back then if you not happy send another one back to ipcc

sorry ipcc is independent police complaints commision 90 high holborn london

Our Darling Landlord inspected the house today (with Trusty Sidekick, of course) and took photographs of things like my computer (?)

The thing that REALLY annoyed me, though, is his action in the kitchen.

Has anyone else had the contents of their 'fridge and freezer inspected?

The man is SUCH an arse.

You do realised that just because he owns the property does not give him the right to enter without an appointment.

He owns it yes, but you pay rent and that makes it YOUR home. He cannot just wonder in when he pleases and look through your stuff. Keep calling the police EVERY time he shows up. The police will eventually arrest him even if its just because they are sick of you calling.

Oh, we knew he was coming - but I can't help but feel thoroughly annoyed at his behaviour re the fridge & freezer. I suspect it was to try to get us to say something (he was recording everything!), but we kept shtum because of that.

The man knows no boundaries, doesn't understand personal space At All. For myself I wanted to kick him where it hurts (but intend to hurt him even more by taking him to Court).

Some people are so - argh!