what should I do now - if anything

flooz
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4860 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And my reply is (unless anyone knows better) is this...

Thank you for your letter dated 21 July, however, I believe you may have misread my letter of 13th June.

I merely require clarification that the printed set of terms and conditions that you sent to me on 6th October 2009 are the original terms and conditions that were effective at the time the alleged agreement was entered into.

I would be grateful if you would simply confirm that.

End quote

Any comments please?

ps - at least they've admitted in their letter that they've provided a reconstituted agreement - I know this is acceptable under a cca request, but is it acceptable under a sar? As they've supplied a 'reconstituted' agreement, could you consider that they either don't have an original at all, or they are aware that the original does not conform?

dear sirs

thank you for your letter of XXXxxxxx

i note that you now state that you will not enter into any further correspondence in this matter- which therefore defeats the overriding objectives in seeking a resolution of the matter outside of the court process

I therefore await service and will file unanswered any further demands for payment

Y F

Hi Flooz,

I don't think they have to supply a CCA under the SAR, that's what I have read on here.

You would have thought that if they had the original, they would have supplied it by now!

many do- but the SAR is a request for information and it is this- not the document it is contained on or within- that the recipient is legally obliged to provide

Thank you. DD I shall use that letter for my response, not sure about the 'inviting' them to take me to Court though. :confused:

Although they haven't confirmed or denied whether the printed T&C's they sent me were the original T&C's. That is quite interesting, I think. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Flooz & Dotty can`t find the advanced I can`t understand why they changed the format? I`m not too bad myself just have critically ill sister in hospital going backwards and forwards and daughter is now in hospital she is 31 weeks pregnant first baby she is 31 yrs old and has a few complications her hubbie working away in Newcastle and she needing me as well it`s a nightmare her emotions are all over the place I`m trying to reassure her they say the baby would be around 5 pounds in weight if born now that`s a great weight but she still upset she may have it this weekend just got in from seeing my sister bless her she has kidney failure been widowed 6 years and has 3 boys I am really ready for a change in circumstances this year

Hi Laura - seems like you're having a really tough time trying to look after everyone else. Don't forget to try and find some time for yourself - no matter how difficult that is.

I concur with welcoming a change of circumstances this year, although it doesn't seem to be happening for either of us yet. But let's think positively - there's always next year! :-D

I said to the nurse yesterday that I`m quickly losing faith in religion as what I`ve had thrown at me this year as been way over the top It has been arranged for me to go to swimming tomorrow to just chill out and have some me time I sure need it thanks Flooz we both ready for a change in circumstances on the upside lost 1 stone in 5 days feel queezy when I eat the tears sure have flowed this week x

Just posted and lost it aargh!!

Hi Laura,

I had my two babies at 32 and 33 weeks, one was 4lb 8oz and the other was 5lb 7oz, they are now nearly 21 and 19. Neo-natal care was fantastic all those years ago. Reassure your daughter how things have progressed so much and even with complications, they can do so much.

I hope your sister starts to show signs of improvement, it must be so difficult. You must be a very strong person to cope with so much. Keep your chin up! x

It seems that the upgrade to CAG was necessary to move forward with the system used, not that I understand it all myself!

Thanks Dotty for your words yes told daughter it`s amazing what they can do now she`s a lecturer of sport and up until last week she was marking students course work she only finished last Friday so she has not even started on her nursery as she was going to do it through the school holidays I would imagine that is on her mind, told her if she has the baby this week she can use the time at home alone doing the nursery up as everything is ordered and we have a huge amount of things here

I am a organised person and my daughter is the same (pity other 3 are not lol) she will be fine we all reassuring her got today and tomorrow off from hospital visiting enjoying gathering myself together wish we could get a change of luck x