style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5238 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi To All

I hate these so much ( and I dont like the word ,hate ) I just called them re a bailiff demanding £100.00, for two visits ( I know the correct charges ) I informed them that I would be given them the chance to explain their demands for trying to extract fraudulant amounts from me.

WELL WELL she went ape saying who do I think I am, am I Mr know it all,

Then she hung up, really stopy she was.

Well I feel great now, able to fend for myself at times and that is down to the help and advice I have recieved from you the cagers and the Mods.

Cheers

Mr W

( Oh I know you may say I shouldnt have phoned them, but it is a different scenario to the DCA's

Regards..Mr Worried :)

Hi To All

I hate these so much ( and I dont like the word ,hate ) I just called them re a bailiff demanding £100.00, for two visits ( I know the correct charges ) I informed them that I would be given them the chance to explain their demands for trying to extract fraudulant amounts from me.

WELL WELL she went ape saying who do I think I am, am I Mr know it all,

Then she hung up, really stopy she was.

Well I feel great now, able to fend for myself at times and that is down to the help and advice I have recieved from you the cagers and the Mods.

Cheers

Mr W

( Oh I know you may say I shouldnt have phoned them, but it is a different scenario to the DCA's

Hi Mr W,

Remember my thread last week regarding Rossendales and the infamous Mr Curnow? Well, I was speaking to CAB today and they have discovered that this chap DID have his certificate revoked due to his misrepresentatrion of what he has authority to do (and not to do) BUT, he reapplied using a different spelling, i.e S Curnow instead of his actual name which is S kernow. So, he's fraudulently obtained a new certificate! He also charges folk £110 for a "van fee" which goes in his pocked. He's well known down here in Cornwall. Thought you'd be interested. (I've put all this in a letter to CEO of Cornwall COuncil, Plus my MP)

Eliza

• 4 weeks later...
Hi Mr W,

Remember my thread last week regarding Rossendales and the infamous Mr Curnow? Well, I was speaking to CAB today and they have discovered that this chap DID have his certificate revoked due to his misrepresentatrion of what he has authority to do (and not to do) BUT, he reapplied using a different spelling, i.e S Curnow instead of his actual name which is S kernow. So, he's fraudulently obtained a new certificate! He also charges folk £110 for a "van fee" which goes in his pocked. He's well known down here in Cornwall. Thought you'd be interested. (I've put all this in a letter to CEO of Cornwall COuncil, Plus my MP)

Eliza

hi all is this a regular thing that bailiffs do (change spelling in their names) as when i done a search on the company that im dealing with both a man and woman had licenses revoked only to be replaced with another man and woman with similar names but different surnames i could understand with the woman as she might have got married but not with the man....

hi all is this a regular thing that bailiffs do (change spelling in their names) as when i done a search on the company that im dealing with both a man and woman had licenses revoked only to be replaced with another man and woman with similar names but different surnames i could understand with the woman as she might have got married but not with the man....

This is incredible..the courts MUST be aware of this when they issue certificates! This is so corrupt.

Hi To All

I would like somebody to do me a nice letter re Rossendales as I am furious.

Ok I knew they would not be long in coming as the council had got a LO, even though I told them that they could have payment £600.00 on 10th Dec.

Anyway he ( Mr Patchet ) left a letter today normal blah blah, guess what he wants for charges..yes £110.00. I called the council who were not helpfull and they said..nowt to do with us.

I am aware of the charges re 1st visit etc, and I want to let these idiots know how angry I am with their threats and illegal charges.

Cheers all

Mr W

Hi there

1) DO NOT PAY these a--hol-s.

2) DO NOT (under NO CIRCUMSTANCES EVER let them into your Home- then all bets are off) even if they guy says pleas can I use your loo-- make him P-SS in your garden and then charge him for any offence you like.

Once the've gained admittance then what little legal protection you had under the Law has GONE -- although I'm not sure about the regs in this case of "Van Fees" and the like --better don't EVER let them in in the first place.

3) Ensure you have written to the Council offering to pay SOMETHING - however small. That will get you off the hook if some of the Bovine stupidity of the council officials try and go to Court again for Non Payment of Tax -- they will just look stupid if you've offered to pay. No court - even in the UK will throw the book at you for NON payment if you've offered some sort of deal.

If you really CAN'T pay a Court is actually a lot less threatening than big burly "Bouncer" type Bailiff - and maybe you can get some Council Tax relief -- that would sock it to them.

3) If Rossendales etc have got ILLEGAL charges on the bill expose to Local Radio / TV / Press -- also stress in your Letter to "Council XXXX" -- especially with an election coming up that they are going to look really good employing (and even though Rossendales are a separate company whilst they are "subcontracted" to your Council they are deemed to be employees of the Council and therefore the Council is responsible for their behaviour) people who are commiting ILLEGAL acts and how would this appear to Businessmen wanting to invest in their area.

4) After 90 Days in any case its NULLO BONO for the Bailiff and case MUST go back to Council.

6) A COUNCIL is LEGALLY OBLIGED to collect TAX - IT CANNOT REFUSE -- and if they give you some B/S --It's in the Bailiff's hands we can't do anything about it - this is NONSENSE. They've employed the thugs as Subcontractors --they can decide not to use them at a moments notice.

7) If all else fails just sit it out --so long as your letter offers to repay some money they will look really stupid and you'll actually have a GOOD TIME in Court if it ever gets that far plus a great "I Beat the Bailiff Sticker".

In NO way am I telling people NOT to pay - just don't give in to Bullies etc and use what few rights we have left under the Law. Just offer to pay something (but NOT to the Bailiff).

If you really CAN'T pay anything then usually the Civil debt agencies such as the CAB can help as well as organising some sort of method in appying for Council Tax relief. If a Civil Debt is in dispute then usually further Court action etc and the use of other 3rd parties is NOT allowed,

Without sites like these there's no end to the amount of distress these thugs and low lifes can cause and get away with -- No wonder some of the Financial service providers don't like caggers.

(I think if you DO deal with these bullies and thugs they can lawfully charge 24.50 for first Visit, 18.00 for a second and some SMALL prescribed collection charge depending on what they are collecting for and how much you owe. Best NOT to even SPEAK to them if they call -- you are 100% within your rights to do this - but DON'T LET THEM IN).

Cheers

jimbo

Edited by jimbo45

Hi there

1) DO NOT PAY these a--hol-s.

2) DO NOT (under NO CIRCUMSTANCES EVER let them into your Home- then all bets are off) even if they guy says pleas can I use your loo-- make him P-SS in your garden and then charge him for any offence you like.

Once the've gained admittance then what little legal protection you had under the Law has GONE -- although I'm not sure about the regs in this case of "Van Fees" and the like --better don't EVER let them in in the first place.

3) Ensure you have written to the Council offering to pay SOMETHING - however small. That will get you off the hook if some of the Bovine stupidity of the council officials try and go to Court again for Non Payment of Tax -- they will just look stupid if you've offered to pay. No court - even in the UK will throw the book at you for NON payment if you've offered some sort of deal.

If you really CAN'T pay a Court is actually a lot less threatening than big burly "Bouncer" type Bailiff - and maybe you can get some Council Tax relief -- that would sock it to them.

3) If Rossendales etc have got ILLEGAL charges on the bill expose to Local Radio / TV / Press -- also stress in your Letter to "Council XXXX" -- especially with an election coming up that they are going to look really good employing (and even though Rossendales are a separate company whilst they are "subcontracted" to your Council they are deemed to be employees of the Council and therefore the Council is responsible for their behaviour) people who are commiting ILLEGAL acts and how would this appear to Businessmen wanting to invest in their area.

4) After 90 Days in any case its NULLO BONO for the Bailiff and case MUST go back to Council.

6) A COUNCIL is LEGALLY OBLIGED to collect TAX - IT CANNOT REFUSE -- and if they give you some B/S --It's in the Bailiff's hands we can't do anything about it - this is NONSENSE. They've employed the thugs as Subcontractors --they can decide not to use them at a moments notice.

7) If all else fails just sit it out --so long as your letter offers to repay some money they will look really stupid and you'll actually have a GOOD TIME in Court if it ever gets that far plus a great "I Beat the Bailiff Sticker".

In NO way am I telling people NOT to pay - just don't give in to Bullies etc and use what few rights we have left under the Law. Just offer to pay something (but NOT to the Bailiff).

If you really CAN'T pay anything then usually the Civil debt agencies such as the CAB can help as well as organising some sort of method in appying for Council Tax relief. If a Civil Debt is in dispute then usually further Court action etc and the use of other 3rd parties is NOT allowed,

Without sites like these there's no end to the amount of distress these thugs and low lifes can cause and get away with -- No wonder some of the Financial service providers don't like caggers.

(I think if you DO deal with these bullies and thugs they can lawfully charge 24.50 for first Visit, 18.00 for a second and some SMALL prescribed collection charge depending on what they are collecting for and how much you owe. Best NOT to even SPEAK to them if they call -- you are 100% within your rights to do this - but DON'T LET THEM IN).

Cheers

jimbo

Hi Jimbo

Thanks for the reply.

I have had dealings with the Council and Bailiffs before and I have handled them quite well, but on this ocasion I want to ' shove it up them ' by way of complaint letter to Rossendales ( re charges) and to the council about the over charging by their reps.

Mr W

Hi there

What about also the complaint about Rossendales using employees who've had their certification refused or whatever -- I refer to the infamous Mr Curnow or is it Kernow --there's posts elsewhere about this particular individual.

It's crazy that WE need criminal record checks now if we volunteer to drive friends kids to School etc but the Council apparently doesn't check up on the people their own subcontracors (Rossendales) are using.

Like me aren't you just getting Heartily SICK and TIRED of being pushed around, bullied, threatened and cajoled by people who are supposed to be OUR SERVANTS.

Of course we have to pay TAX - if we can - but people do get into all sorts of difficulties and as I keep saying in these cases councils should NOT refuse to accept payment when an offer has been made.

It's time we struck back and refusing to deal with these BULLIES is a start - especially as they have NO regard for any sort of common law -andr don't even seem to vet their own employees

-- Mr Kernow or is it now Mr Curnow --hope you are reading this Forum as YOU ARE A FRAUD who should NOT be a bailiff.

We are coming to get you and the whole stinking ship that's Rossendales.

Cheers

jimbo

• 2 weeks later...

Update Update

Hi To All

Well I have just paid the £626.00 councill tax, although the bailiff wanted a total of £724.50. ( he has made two visits ).

The councill say that they will advise rossendales that I have paid, however they did not do that the last time this happened.

I want to call the bailiff and tell him what I think of his attempt to de- fraud me.

Any suggestions as what to do next, nice letter maybe/ to both the councill and Rossies.

Cheers

Mr W

Hi I have just done a check on the bailiff and he is registered through the courts. but with another company/ does this still allow him to collect for the one he is not reg with and if so do they not have to get re- checked if they move jobs , or are they allowed to collect for multiple companys?

Mr W

If your search reveals that the bailiff is working for a different company it is important to be aware that statutory regulations laid down by Parliament state that if there are "any changes" to the certificate then the bailiff must “without delay” give notice to the Court and a new certificate will be issued to him reflecting the changes. This is vitally important because in almost all cases, the bailiff’s bond will be cancelled when he leaves his previous employer!!

the register is not always up to date you can phone Ministry of Justice Public Register of Bailiffs on 020 3334 6355 to confirm who he works for

• 2 weeks later...
Hi I have just done a check on the bailiff and he is registered through the courts. but with another company/ does this still allow him to collect for the one he is not reg with and if so do they not have to get re- checked if they move jobs , or are they allowed to collect for multiple companys?

Mr W

What is the other company, as it maybe his own company and subcontracting work from Rossendales, which would be ok

Suggest you also make a formal complaint to the County Court where this **** is registered and certificated from. There was a thread on here somewhere but cant find it now about a BBC reporter doing a programme - and this is the kind of thing they should be reporting. Outrageous!!!

Is this the thread you are looking for ? it is posted as a sticky at the top of this page:

BBC Story on bailiffs

WD