Help with Welcome Finance

beyondhope
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4835 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Do you want to contest it tho?? Cos if they've already sold your car you'll get the value of the car back instead. I can't remember what you put in your claim :confused: Did you apply for the value of the car as stated in the agreement or the current value???

In poc it says

) The return of the vehicle or the sum of £XXXX as the value of the vehicle as stated in the agreement

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that's marvellous my dear! Muhahahaha!! :D

Every cloud an all that :p

:lol: There is that ;)

Hubby has been in a foul mood over it but like I said I did tell him from the day they took the car this is probably the next thing we would hear :lol:

I still find it strange that we have had no requests for payment no notice of default sums or anything!!

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

:lol: There is that ;)

Hubby has been in a foul mood over it but like I said I did tell him from the day they took the car this is probably the next thing we would hear :lol:

I still find it strange that we have had no requests for payment no notice of default sums or anything!!

It was ages after they took my car before I heard anything. I think when they know they've done something illegally they wait a bit to see if you're gonna do anything about it first! Well it's not impossible, ha ha!!

Tell him to stop being such a misery! :p What would he rather have; the car back or a sum of money that would be more than the what the car is worth???

Well I'd rather have my car back, but that's just me :D I'm not normal, lol! :D

It was ages after they took my car before I heard anything. I think when they know they've done something illegally they wait a bit to see if you're gonna do anything about it first! Well it's not impossible, ha ha!!

Tell him to stop being such a misery! :p What would he rather have; the car back or a sum of money that would be more than the what the car is worth???

Well I'd rather have my car back, but that's just me :D I'm not normal, lol! :D

HUGE coincidence that a full sar and response to complaint first started in November was dated the day before the car was lifted :rolleyes: Had 2 responses since each shorter than the previous and less explanatory :rolleyes: When it comes to SJ do I mention that I know the car has been sold due to DVLA notification or wait for welcome to confess to the sale? Not sure if its info the judge would need to know for making a decision....

HUGE coincidence that a full sar and response to complaint first started in November was dated the day before the car was lifted :rolleyes: Had 2 responses since each shorter than the previous and less explanatory :rolleyes: When it comes to SJ do I mention that I know the car has been sold due to DVLA notification or wait for welcome to confess to the sale? Not sure if its info the judge would need to know for making a decision....

and the answer is......none of the above ha ha!! :D

If they don't respond you only need to fill in the bottom part of your NOI and tick the box that says, "they have not filed an AOS" and submit it to the court with your fee remission form :)

It's not the same as my case, yours is normal ;)

The judge is only involved to rubber stamp your "judgement by default" :)

It's only if they file a defence that it will go to court and other things will be needed.

and the answer is......none of the above ha ha!! :D

If they don't respond you only need to fill in the bottom part of your NOI and tick the box that says, "they have not filed an AOS" and submit it to the court with your fee remission form :)

It's not the same as my case, yours is normal ;)

The judge is only involved to rubber stamp your "judgement by default" :)

It's only if they file a defence that it will go to court and other things will be needed.

Itll be the only thing related to me that is :lol:

Ok so do nothing until we see if defence comes in then.......7 days and counting!!!

That's about the size of it :)

and did I mention I've got 10 4 week old puppies running around??? :eek:

Cool! 8-)

rather you than me I tell you :lol: hubby is still pining over your puppies (the canine variety :p)he'd kill for one

received today:

Notice of sums in arrears

Opening balance £14,558.83

Shortfall for purposes of notice £754.80

Date of notice: 10/05/10

next letter dated 12/5/2010

Some facts you should be aware of:

you have debt of £6250.36 due to welcome finance

the cras are holding a record about you which other lenders will have access to

the record relates to your original agreement with welcome finance and shows that you are in arrears with your payments

our offer:

if you pay us just 50% of what you owe, that is only £3,125.18 saving of £3,125.18 in the next 28 days then this debt will be PAID IN FULL.

Letter 2 has reduced the balance from 14k to 6k good going that must have been the sale of the car ;)

No replies :'( how unloved :lol:

4 days.....

Oh no we can't have that!!! :)

I was just thinking it's only 4 days now for you :D

Im on pins waiting for a defence to appear :lol: Will they or wont they this is the question....

I know it's terrible!! :eek:

If they do, they'll leave it til the last day :mad:

But will it get to me on the last day or court this is the £1,000,000 question :lol: Seens as the final letter before action gave 2wks and they took 3 to reply :rolleyes:

oh its a pain isnt it....lets hope this week brings news for many of us....

Our 8 weeks is up this week...cheeky so and so,s talk about hanging us on....

Never do anything by recommended timeline only by their own :rolleyes:

well well well

acknowledgement of service sent 13th may intends to defend whole claim

Welcome are defending their Claim ?

Yep they intend to defend against everything ive said!

o m g no ...!

oh yes :rolleyes:

i can hear wannabe's hands rubbing together already :lol:

Yep they intend to defend against everything ive said!

The road to Hell is paved with good intention ;)

Ok so now they've secured a further 14 days to get their defence in.

All they've done to date is tick a box saying they want to defend, there's a lot more to do yet :p

Just wait the 14 days and see what tosh they come up with this time :)

The road to Hell is paved with good intention ;)

Ok so now they've secured a further 14 days to get their defence in.

All they've done to date is tick a box saying they want to defend, there's a lot more to do yet :p

Just wait the 14 days and see what tosh they come up with this time :)

That was the plan :)