Help with Welcome Finance

beyondhope
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4818 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

fingers crossed for you beyond

essexboy:)

Thank you :)

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It bugged me so much we all had sandwiches for dinner cos I was too busy looking it up to cook!! :eek:

I've seen loads of these today but they all have something a helluva lot more informative on them than this!!

The conclusion I've come to is that this document mainly gets served when the court wants to make an order of its own initiative, which is part 3.

But if it was anything else on part 3, like asking for more documents etc, it would say so.

From the time estimate it really looks like the judge is gonna make an order. Whether it's a yay or a nay will be what you find out tomorrow, fingers crossed for the yay!! :)

From an objective point of view I really can't see how a nay would be in the slightest bit justified.

Keep us posted ;)

It bugged me so much we all had sandwiches for dinner cos I was too busy looking it up to cook!! :eek:

LOLOLOL

I've seen loads of these today but they all have something a helluva lot more informative on them than this!!

Ive looked up a few too and not found any so empty :-|

The conclusion I've come to is that this document mainly gets served when the court wants to make an order of its own initiative, which is part 3.

But if it was anything else on part 3, like asking for more documents etc, it would say so.

Yeah its abit strange theres no actual info on it :-|

From the time estimate it really looks like the judge is gonna make an order. Whether it's a yay or a nay will be what you find out tomorrow, fingers crossed for the yay!! :)

Thank you it had better be a yay coz a nay will be ever so time consuming :lol:

From an objective point of view I really can't see how a nay would be in the slightest bit justified.

I would have thought given the fact case law has been thrown in there would at least be chance to see the defence first

Keep us posted ;)

I certainly will!

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

Good luck Beyond be thinking of you x

Thanks hun xx

Morning all, will be back with some info in a couple of hours hopefully xxx

Ok after having to ring 2 courts to get any sense....

the defendant has applied for a strike out on 21st May a copy of which hasnt been sent to me hence me being confused!

the 4th of June is for the actual hearing based on their strike out and my poc.....

ive not got a good feeling.....

opinions anyone??

Good luck Beyond :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks hun xx

Ok after having to ring 2 courts to get any sense....

the defendant has applied for a strike out on 21st May a copy of which hasnt been sent to me hence me being confused!

the 4th of June is for the actual hearing based on their strike out and my poc.....

ive not got a good feeling.....

opinions anyone??

They're trying their luck! The only way they're gonna be granted a strike out is if it is a clear cut case, but it's hardly that!!! The cheeky sods :evil:

Have you got a copy now??

she said oh it appears that it hasnt been sent out properly so im going to ring back now and ask if i can collect a copy this afternoon

That's outrageous!!!! :mad:

im being passed from pillar to post here :mad:

Hasn't been sent out properly??? By who?? WTF are they gonna do about it??? MAD!!! :-x

PMSL thats what I pretty much said :lol: Im on hold to a higher level admin who is looking at the file now....

OK, they cant find the file, she now grasps that I have in fact received the notice of the hearing but not the grounds for strike out she is looking for the file and im going to call over this afternoon to get a copy of the grounds for strike out as I told her I will not be attending the hearing blind I want a copy of the grounds for strike out!

OK, they cant find the file, she now grasps that I have in fact received the notice of the hearing but not the grounds for strike out she is looking for the file and im going to call over this afternoon to get a copy of the grounds for strike out as I told her I will not be attending the hearing blind I want a copy of the grounds for strike out!

They can't find the file?? It hasn't been sent out properly?? Is this a court of law or a cowboy outfit????:evil:

I can't for the life of me imagine what the hell grounds they think they've got!!

Well however poor and shoddy they are I need to see them how the hell can I fight blind!! :evil::evil::evil:

They can't find the file?? It hasn't been sent out properly?? Is this a court of law or a cowboy outfit????:evil:

Why oh why do you live so far away!!!!!!! :lol:

The midlands are nice this time of year...... :)

Shame the court isnt there :lol: