Irrational hatreds...

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5314 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I hate the way children will say something like

"I want an Ice Cream"

And then the adult will sometimes say

"I'm sorry, but you can't have one now"

And then the child will say

"But I want/need one"

errrrrrmm HELLO!!!!! We know you want or need one because you asked for it in the first place. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Actually, most of my hatreds have something to do with what children say and do. Can't believe I used top be one myself. I am always saying to myself "surely I didn't do/say them things like that when I was a kid". Only to be told by my mother "Yes you did":confused:

I have children and I love them dearly, I just can't stand the things they say and do.

SOD'EM waits for the Lynch Mob.

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

I have an irrational hatred of irrational hatreds - of people who hate people they don't even know or won't even try to get to know or understand. They just hate them because they say it like it is and that makes them uncomfortable.

Or maybe my hatred is rational and I'm just plain sad that some people are blinkered.

Don't know if this makes sense to anyone else but it does to me and I just wanted to say it.:sad:

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

I have an irrational hatred of irrational hatreds - of people who hate people they don't even know or won't even try to get to know or understand. They just hate them because they say it like it is and that makes them uncomfortable.

Or maybe my hatred is rational and I'm just plain sad that some people are blinkered.

Don't know if this makes sense to anyone else but it does to me and I just wanted to say it.:sad:

Makes perfect sense to me !! too many people are too quick to judge others,:(

My irrational hatred is of people who say 'haitch' instead of aitch when pronouncing/spelling the letter H...

I promise it's not the people I hate :)... it's just the sound that puts my back up...

:rolleyes:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

Put the Kekkle on.

I fink I'll ave a samwidge wiv my cup a coffee.

:(

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

I have an irrational hatred of people not using proper English on a website that is intended for consumers in the UK - innit!!

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Not even lime pickle or mango chutney?

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

The sultana/raisin/coconut combo... I think it's because I'm expecting to tuck into something hot and savoury and then I discover it's a sweet shrivelled grape.... yuk.. :(

I like the chutneys etc. as a 'side dish'... I know.. It's irrational.. ;-)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

Raisins or coconut in Bombay mix.

Shouldn't that now be called MUMBAI mix ?

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Foot' date=' hair or undie types??? Does that also include mankinis??[/quote']

Definately the underwear variety - They look lovely, but are the most horrible uncomfortable things to actually wear.

I don't wear thongs on my feet as OH says I scare the children with my freaky alien toes :D

I'd scare anyone if I wore the undies type.:eek: