Internet Trolls - An Opinion

F_DCAs
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5196 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well, well, well...it looks like Captain Brains has subsided from his trolling/creepy stalking duties.

Looks like the last few comments have done the trick.

They are all the same. once you point out their LIES to them then they crawl back under the stone from whence they came.

They only repeat the propoganda that they are taught in the threat centres and cannot deal with a logical argument

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, this one was particularly brainless, ODC.

How mindless can a person possibly be? Mis-spelling a single character (the underscore in my username), and repeating the same error three times over - after it was pointed out to him the first time he did it! I notice he's made another glaring grammatical error in his last statement.

Oh, and one that needs the Collins English Dictionary to understand big words. Words fail me...

Or perhaps, they don't.

• 1 month later...

Knew it was only a matter of time before the Lowells' trouser stain was back. I notice this person only tends to comment on Lowells/MacKenzie Hall/Cabot threads.

If anyone fancies some more troll baiting :-

01133086000 - who calls me?

Dearie me - he seems to be in angry mode tonight. Still, can't be letting him get away with abuse or misleading other people who might look on that thread for info. Notice he's resorted to pretending to be CAG members again.

Edited by F_DCAs

And of course, the great thing is that the more activity on the threads, the higher the Google rankings, and in turn the more people will find us and learn to stand up for themselves and not bullied anymore. Now isn't that a peach of an own goal? :-D

This is the best point and boy do they hate it.

Scenario is...someone is getting lied to, abusive phone calls and threats of court action, does not know where to turn.....They gogle help and this shows.....CAG.....said person learns to stand up against DCA and takes control, DCA don't get a penny.

Maybe to all our guests, maybe if you had been fair and civil, I know it's hard but you would have the client making small payments but you jus't can't help yourself and you badly need the commission so you bully and guess what you receive nothing, apart from a CCA request.

Time to evulate how you do business I think because the first thing that comes up when someone googles your company is CAG.

We live in an unmoderated country why should the net be any different?

Bring back free speech we miss it!

Sorry to bring this up, but there's an absolutely priceless post on there at the minute. It begins 'Your are mentally retarded'. Added to that, is the worst rationalisation I have ever seen from any troll, on any internet forum I have ever encountered.

In summary, the troll's argument is 'It's his job to direct you to that site (CAG)' - in other words, don't use CAG or whocallsme because DCAs can use that for 'tracing purposes'. A Cagger who's trying to discourage people from using CAG - I have to admit, I didn't think that DCA staff were quite as confused as this.

The actual CAG members are practically every single post from the bottom of page 16 that's not A Non E Mouse, or the two Caggers from here. I can see why it's confusing. Then again, we're dealing with a DCA employee - they tend to have a strange thought pattern to say the least.

Could'nt.....cuddunt...couldn't..??..ah what the hell, I just had to have another go at Polly, temptation was too much to resist.

She don't like you much do she Mr Mouse, lol.

Of course I will pay you everything you say I owe with no proof.

Oooh Look....Flying Pigs

Can't be bothered to respond just yet. Clearly, this Lowells troll is a person with absolutely no life outside of work - like the Barclays staff who are working Boxing Day.

It's fine for us to continue helping people even over the holiday season, especially if it reduces the stress of someone who needs our help.

But for someone who takes their work home with them and takes it upon themselves to try and cause trouble or tries to sow seeds of doubt (and failing miserably at it, I might add) even during Christmas season is the sign of a desperate person to say the least.

His/her/its commission is down, lack of bonus this year has caused this person to become very bitter indeed, as can be seen from the insane, badly written rants that get progressively more manic as time goes on.

It is nice to know that we're hurting them, and we need to progressively remove any motivation that people would have to work for companies like this.

madness, that thread!!

post office WON 12/11/06

abbey.LBA sent 30/10/06.MCOL claim submitted 8/11/06.allocation questionnaire sent 16/12/06.schedule of charges sent 16/12/06.WON

2nd abbey claim SAR sent 3/1/07.WON.complaint letter sent 18/1/08

alliance and Leicester.WON