Welscum Finance

MICHFERGIE
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5117 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Update on Welscum phoned them this morning as they have said this is the final letter they will not respond post tro the letter I emailed them re the incorrect figures on the HP agreement

Need help with this as I do not know what to do phoned this morning to ask to speak to someone to try and get the PPI hurried along been going on now for nearly 3 years have passed this back to Ombudsman and I have 2 complaints now why are this company not truly dead & buried

am i reading this right

you made a complaint to compliance that the figures are incorect

welcome are saying they will not respond to your complaint

is it because you sent the complaint as an email and they need it by post or are they just point blank refusing to deal with your complaint

Post have been dealing with the Head of Complaints Mr Bates he sent me a leter on the 9th Jan sdtating that Welcome Finace has reveiwed my complaint and they are confident that all issues have been addressed fully and there postion to this complaint remians unchanged you should accept this letter as our final response they refuse to answer to the letter you helped me with I am really fed up now

that letter on the figures busted them wide open

i realise you are fed up but this postal ping pong needs to be played out

ime doing a final letter with a 14 day letter before action

ill post it up later on today

back them into a corner and they clam up

they dont want to answer your questions

i wonder why???

michfergie

xx

xx

Welcome Financial Services

Compliance

Rddington Fields Business Park

Ruddington

Nottingham

Ng11 6nz

Date

Agreement Number

Dear Sir/madam

Thank You For Your Letter Dated Xyz In Reply To My Letter Dated 8/1/2010, For Which The Comments Have Been Noted.

As You Know I Sent You A Letter On The 8/1/2010 With Reference To How The Figures Had Been Worked Out On My Agreement.

copy Enclosed

I Have Had An Indapendant Audit Carried Out On My Agreement And Requested From Your Department An Explanation As To How These Figures Were Obtained.

You State That You Will No Longer Be Corresponding On This Matter And That You Have Given Your Final Response.

I Find This Unexceptable For A Finance Company To Ignore A Valid Complaint.

As You Are No Doubt Aware, A Condition On Any Organisation Having A Consumer Credit Licence Is That It Acknowlede And Reply To Any Complaint As To Your Complaints Procedure.

Take Notice

Unless I Receive A Valid Response To My Letter Dated 8/01/2010 With In Fourteen Days From Receipt, A Complaint Will Be Made To The Office Of Fair Trading To Judge Your Fitness To Hold A Consumer Credit Licence. A Complaint Will Also Be Submitted To The Financial Ombudsman Service As Well.

I Await Your Response

Hi Mich, a good letter from post, WF are just trying it on, the figures on your agreement are wrong and they know it. They write a load of nonsense and hope your mug enough to accept it. Dont! Keep up the pressure.

Just had a call from a vicky smith she is not willing to listen or accept anymore letters from me she said just go and see a solicitor we are not prepared to discuss this anymore please do not send anymore letters the matter is closed

Well words seem to fail me what shall I do now cannot afford a solicitor the solicitor has already told me that the agreement is rubbish

HELP I AM FED UP OF THESE ****""

Mich, just wait until the 14 days has elapsed. They may respond but if not then take action. We here have said your agreement is tosh and that has been confirmed by your solicitor, so you know you are right. The PPI should be paid to you regardless as this is a seperate agreement to the HP contract. The HP contract is incorrect and is non compliant because the total payable has absorbed your £1300 giving an incorrect figure, therefore they cannot use the refund of PPI to clear some of the HP arrears. Its WF at fault, they should operate within the law and produce documents that are compliant with the consumer credit act which is there to protect us all from loan companies like them who conduct their business like an east end rackateer. I suggest you relax and wait the 14 days and then take the action as detailed by Post.

Are you not entitled to legal aid? I was surprised at the income cut off when I looked into it

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

Just had a call from a vicky smith she is not willing to listen or accept anymore letters from me she said just go and see a solicitor we are not prepared to discuss this anymore please do not send anymore letters the matter is closed

Well words seem to fail me what shall I do now cannot afford a solicitor the solicitor has already told me that the agreement is rubbish

HELP I AM FED UP OF THESE ****""

NOW THAT TELLS A THOUSEND WORDS

BUSTED

FANCY AN N1 CLAIM TO MAKE THE AGREEMENT UNENFORCEABLE

Go for it Michfergie!!

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

Not wishing to appear rude but, from professional experience, if you have been given a final response from them then you are only going to get frustrated if you write to them again.

Complain to the Financial Ombudsman Service.

There is little point in complaining to the OFT. If the FOS gets more than 30 complaints about a firm in 6 months it publishes details. The OFT will be more interested in this than in one complaint.

Try speaking to that horrible lot from compliance they are so rude I cut the compliance officer off yesterday I await they day that they wil be all signing on the dole sooner the better

Good ridance to bad rubbish

Just intrigued though why have they not come for the car made 2 payments in 3 years I think they already know they are stuffed

Why do they not listen to people

The Ombudsman have been dealing with this for over 2 years do not think I will ever get the PPI back

You will need to play by the FOS rules - allow them 8 weeks to respond and then obtain the forms from the FOS website, print them off and snail mail them.

I suggest if you write, all correspondence is addressed to Mr John Paul Mackin. He is the CEO (according to the FSA).

Unfortunately, the FOS has a backlog simply because there are so many cases going through. They are trying to recruit more staff - I get about one invitation a week to join but can earn a living by helping reputable advisers and brokers to avoid complaints without having to trek to Canary Wharf each day.

However, I would recommend FOS in preference to court because:

* It is free to you. FOS will charge Welcome £500 a case (at present) apart from the first four in any tax year - but don't try to blackmail Welcome or anybody else with this because FOS can then dismiss the complaint outright on the grounds that it is vexatious (and not charge).

* If you go direct to Court, the court will look at whether it thinks you should get your money back or not. Although it will be a "small" claim, if you lose you will still be out of pocket

* Welcome can elect to have a court case heard locally to it - which means taking the time, and incurring the expense of travelling there (probably Nottingham).

* If an Ombudsman (as opposed to an adjudicator) makes an award in your favour, Welcome has to pay it. If it does not you can then sue Welcome simply for not paying the debt - the court will consider only the fact that the Ombudsman has made a legally binding award, not whether he was right to do so.

I would also mention that FOS publish details of any firm that they have received more than 30 complaints about. If it relates to something the FSA is concerned with, they will want to know about this. Welcome also have to do six monthly returns to the FSA regarding their activities and this includes what happens with FOS.

They do not normally have to mention court cases unless it is a default (which failing to pay a FOS award is but a claim over PPI would not, in itself, be).

So going to FOS will probably make life far more difficult for Welcome.

You should (eventually) get your money back with interest if the policy is deemed to have been missold.

Edited by platinum

• 2 weeks later...

Here we go again post the **** have replied that lovely Vicky Smith

Apparently they are now sayinmg they have issued a final reponse, in relation to the my letter they have enclosed a copy of my agreement and as you can see clearly she says the cost of ppi is £1407.19 and not 1407.09 as quoted in my letter ( Looks like I got the figure wrong)

yet they have failed to respond to the rest of the letter I sent

they will not remove the HPI either until I have paid for the car, where do I go from here I have also had a email from the Ombudsman and the Adjudicator is now dealing with my case for the PPI

Fingers and toes crossed