Help with 'Welcome' please.

dawnytrish
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4663 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi dawnytrish

give me 24 hours to confirm which address to send correxpondants

notingham might have the padlocks put on at close of biz today

we could be dealing direct with cattles in yorkshire

ime waiting on a phone call

In my opinion, no one takes a job on like that in inocence. I understand we all have to make a living, I have worked for british gas, Powergen, Eon, the NHS and now BT. and im sure anyone who has had dealings with them may not look kindly on the staff, however there is a line I will not cross and would never play at being a bully and knowingly do what these ppl do.

LOL...Welcome getting desperate......

Daughters boyfriend just had phone call from them.....went as follows (baring in mind he goes to the office every Friday to pay WITHOUT FAIL)

Them ...you are booked in to make a payment today.

Him....Yeeeesssssss

Them....what time will you be coming

Him....What time are you open till

Them....4 o clock.

Him....Sometime between now and 4 o clock then....

Them....Oh...Ok then....Thank you.

I expect that they have nothing better to do now.LOL

I hope they dont charge him for this phone call ...or else........:D

I think he probably is still in arrears with this account so does that mean they can charge him for the phone call even though they know he goes in to pay every week do you think.

If thats the case I am sure they will start calling every week just to make a bit more money.:x

Hi Postggj,

I see you are very busy but I just wondered if you had chance to have a look at my thread again.

In November you said you would try to do me a letter because we agreed that the insurances had been mis-sold due to Life cover already been included in the ppi.

You thought that there was a lot wrong with this agreement...ie. Extortionate Interest at 72.24 % and mis-sold ppi and insurances.

I wrote to them on 09/11/09 asking them to cancel all the policies as per the 30 days of receiving the insurance policies as this was the first that we had seen of them.

Also said that they had been mis-sold.

During a telephone call on 18th November a lady told my daughters boyfriend that she would cancel the ppi from that day but that he should carry on paying the full amount but for a shorter time????Nothing has been sent in writing.

We received a letter saying that they were looking into the complaint re mis-sold ppi and would have a final response by 08/01/2010.

They have totally ignored my request that they cancel and refund all the policies payments due to the 30 day rule.

I dont know what to do now.

Shall I just wait for their response.??

Shall I try and do another letter regarding the ridiculous Interest rate??

Help please....anyone......

Thanks

Dawnx