Hfo Services Cca Request Help!! *** Discontinued ***

bugsy123
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4390 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

Wonder what stage the OFT are at as Capital have been issued a notification on 1st nov according to the website. How much longer are we going to have to wait? Brief update on my thread. The court have asked for a case meeting.

Have to click on capital and go to the history part on oft website!

It is the address change - they have finally notified OFT. Good - we no longer have to keep putting that they are claiming from the wrong address in the defences, muppets

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate

They have been there ages. Here’s the proof:

HFOIre.png

I also note that Mr Turnbull has also been removed from the list of those running the organisation. He has been removed from the Validor web site too. Maybe they are trying to distance him from all the dirty work he has done? I think the OFT will see through that... it won’t wash. Badri Nathan is still there and he is associated heavily with HFOS and Roxburghe.

From the OFT website:

Duty to Notify of changes in information provided by licensee

Businesses must inform the OFT of changes to their information within 28 days and failure to do so may result in a financial penalty of £2,000.

You must notify changes in particulars entered in the Public Register within 21 working days of the change. Failure to notify us could result in a fine or imprisonment.

Needs a complaint to the OFT from someone with a claim form issued from the old address after they moved! Imprisonment – that means it’s ANOTHER criminal offence.

When did they actually move DB? Stupid machine means I cannot see half the links as well as not type things properly. Think there are possibly a few claim forms issued after that date.:-) Thanks Bugsy for spotting this

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate