Hfo Services Cca Request Help!! *** Discontinued ***

bugsy123
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4390 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Recieved nothing from CPR 31 request, 7 days up today. Did however receive letter from Turnbull giving me opportunity to phone and resolve issue. Says they acknowledge reciept of letter and contents noted. Gives deadline or "I will file allocation questionaire with the court". Have'nt even sent defence yet!

I'd get the defence sorted as a priority.

I would be interested to hear what they would offer to ''RESOLVE'' the issue, huge discount maybe, as they have

no viable evidence:!:

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Ha ha ha ha ha Now that does make for good reading, wondered why they were having one final push for SB and unenforceable debts that they had sat on for four years.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just an update everyone. As I have struggled to get my head around all the CPR stuff I decided to get legal help with putting my defence together. I am sure any help here would of been just as good but I'm not strong enough to stand in front of a judge and make out I understand what I'm actually saying. I will post up everything when things progress in order to help others. I was worried this could get to court before HFO actually lose their license. Keep up the campaign everyone!!

Just an update everyone. As I have struggled to get my head around all the CPR stuff I decided to get legal help with putting my defence together. I am sure any help here would of been just as good but I'm not strong enough to stand in front of a judge and make out I understand what I'm actually saying. I will post up everything when things progress in order to help others. I was worried this could get to court before HFO actually lose their license. Keep up the campaign everyone!!

All the best, look forward to a positive outcome.

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

• 1 month later...

As I think I said a while ago, as their building is on fire, HFO will only chase the default judgments. They are gathering as much as they can as quickly as they can before it all caves in – in my opinion.

As I think I said a while ago, as their building is on fire, HFO will only chase the default judgments. They are gathering as much as they can as quickly as they can before it all caves in – in my opinion.

A couple seem to have gone past the defence though which is a bit worrying

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate

You do wonder if they will be able to raise funds to purchase more debts with the OFT revoke action hanging over their heads....

Hopefully not!

S.